Seventh Day Slumber anthology --A Decade of Hope

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Seventh Day Slumber anthology --A Decade of Hope

Postby Sheenar » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Just picked this up today from the store. I was so happy to have found it!

‎Just finished the 1st CD in the Seventh Day Slumber anthology (Picking up the Pieces) --many songs I knew, some I didn't. Some really heavy subject matter --including suicide, child sexual abuse and living in a broken world --but still maintaining that thread of hope and restoration in Christ. Good stuff!

Next up, Once Upon a Shattered Life.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:58 am

Just want to say that Once Upon a Shattered Life is a great album! "Caroline" is my favorite song by Seventh Day Slumber <3
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Return to Jam Session