[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Todd in the Shadow - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Todd in the Shadow

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Todd in the Shadow

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am

Anyone here like Todd in the Shadows? He's one of TGWTG's latest prospects. What's his topic: bad pop songs, which is why I'm talking about him here instead of in the general entertainment category.
Why I like him:
1. Very little profanity--always a plus.
2. He hates the same "musicians" I do: Chicago, Captain and Tenille, Justin Bieber.
3. He's genuinely funny. (but then, almost everyone on the site is. The sole exception: Distressed Watcher. He's like George Carlin, with none of the charm)
4. His cameo on At4W's review of a Kiss comic.
5. He cosplayed as Wesley from the Princess Bride in Suburban Knights. Complete with sword.
6. He gets the funniest joke in part 1 of Suburban Knights:
JewWario: I always wondered what you looked like under that hood.
*Todd clicks gun*
JewWario:...and then he backed away.:grin:
7. Man, can he play that piano!
So, is anyone else a fan of this dude?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby armeck » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:43 pm

this might be a noobie question but what does TGWTG mean?
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:40 pm

TGWTG=That Guy With the Glasses. It's a website with several Internet reviewers covering various targets.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Yuki-Anne » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:33 pm

I am a HUGE Todd in the Shadows fan. He's my favorite on TGWTG. Mostly because I don't feel like I need a shower after I watch his videos most of the time. :)

But yeah, he's fantastic. Probably my favorite is his "The Time (Dirty Bit)" review, solely for the line, "I was having the time of my life. Now this part of my life is happening." So applicable in so many situations. XD
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Return to Jam Session