Insane Mario Song - with Haruhi Suzumiya and Clannad?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Insane Mario Song - with Haruhi Suzumiya and Clannad?

Postby Destroyer2000 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

http://www.dorkly.com/video/3116/insane-mario-song

I found this through the power that is StumbleUpon. I noticed the ending of Haruhi Suzumiya, and the ending of Clannad are both represented. There are probably countless others that I didn't recognize. Anyone hear anymore? Near the ending was the world theme from Super Mario World.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Garland » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:28 pm

I've seen this before.

There is actually a longer version on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM0ib4GxLPw

It's 11 minutes long.
Garland

Location: Somewhere between a machine's logic and a person's consciousness

Postby blkmage » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm

There are actually two Japanese memes going on here. The first is the Automatic Mario sequencer. The second is the Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga, which is the oldest (c.2007) Nico Nico Douga medley of anime songs and other Japanese memes that were popular at that time. The full listing of the songs in Kumikyoku are here. Since then, there have been two more big medleys: Ryuuseigun in 2008 and Nanairo in 2009.
blkmage

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Wow. That was, elaborate.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Return to Jam Session