It's kinda painful to admit this...

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

It's kinda painful to admit this...

Postby aliveinHim » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:31 pm

I REALLY LIKE LITTLE KIDDIE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! It's probably a huge hangover from babysitting and children's ministry but I find myself singing a whole bunch of little kiddie songs. We have this CD with songs like Wheels on the Bus, Row Row Row Your Boat, etc.

What kiddie songs do you like?
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby alma » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 pm

The wheels on the Bus
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Camp songs. 'Camp Grenada', 'In The Heart of Texas', 'The other day I met a bear', 'I'm My Own Grandpa', 'The Billboard Song'.
Atria35

Postby aliveinHim » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:35 pm

They're really fun to annoy parents with on long car trips!
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

aliveinHim

Postby Atria35 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Who's parents are annoyed? Mine are usually the instigators!
Atria35

Postby Gojira » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 pm

I still enjoy "London Bridge is Falling Down."
Gojira

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Pssh, I include in my regular listening a CD recorded from a cassette tape called "Lullabies and Daydreams," which sets nursery rhymes to famous pieces of classical music. And I still love that lullaby that talks about "all the pretty little horses."

<_< ...I also have to admit that I still have a soft spot for Barbara Milne. I wore out a little blue tape of her educational songs when I was growing up, and I think I can credit her with learning my opposites, ABC's, months of the year, etc. I used to call her "the lady singing." (Why not "the singing lady"? I'll never know.) I also used to say, "Hey Daddy, did you know that oranges can be sweet?" X3

example: "Opposites Are Tricky"
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby aliveinHim » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkoG2wWfGs8

This song is awesome, hands down.

aliveinHim

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:06 am

Yay! I like kiddy songs! They are soo catchy and fun!

My faves are from the popular kiddie shows like Dora the explorer, Sesame Street, etc.

But I like Veggie Tales silly songs! They are soo awesome!
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Return to Jam Session