Adrinaline

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Adrinaline

Postby Mister » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:40 pm

hey guys i'm looking for some good music to get my blood pumping. i like techno and fast beat music. i'd appreciate any suggestions!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6IQ4GYm2o&feature=related

I'll never be the same, after meeting you. I'll never Love the same after Loving you. i'll never breath the same after breathing in your Life. Lord you change me.
Mister

Postby Kaori » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Hirasawa Susumu. This composer has written the soundtracks to anime like Berserk, Millennium Actress, and Paranoia Agent; his music falls squarely within the realm of electronica and has a very distinctive style.

The Black Mages perform rock versions of Final Fantasy music, with more of an emphasis on high-octane pieces like battle music than on the slower or more atmospheric tracks. Nobuo Uematsu himself is a founding member of the band, which is one of the main reasons why they are so awesome.

Quite a few of the songs I know of that match your description are anime songs, like “True” (sung by Shimokawa Mikuni) from some anime called Dragon Drive and “You Get to Burning” (sung by Matsuzawa Yuumi) from the Nadesico OST. For a complete album, The Gundam Seed Destiny Complete Best album is composed songs by a variety of J-pop and J-rock artists, most of which are high-energy and have a bit of an electric feel to them (examples: “Ignited” by T.M. Revolution and “Life Goes On” by Arisaka Mika).

You also might like “Inner Universe” and “Rise” from Ghost in the Shell: SAC, both of which are composed by Kanno Youko and sung by Origa.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:32 am

You got youtube? I have a playlist there with like 13 fast techno songs which really gets you pumped up. x)
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby ich1990 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:10 pm

I recommend Infected Mushroom. A sample:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k&feature=related
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Return to Jam Session