For Beatles lovers

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

For Beatles lovers

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:10 pm

At our annual family reunion this year (on my mom's side), we played Rock Band II and Beatles Rock Band. I've always been kind of a fan of the Beatles, but actually "playing" these songs really made me like them. So, I figured there must be Beatles fans here as well. So, here's what I want to know:
1. Favorite Beatle
2. Favorite song(s)
Here are mine.
1: Favorite Beatle: John Lennon. I find his post-Beatles career to be better than everyone else's.
2. Favorite songs:
"Come Together" (I love the bass line in this song and it's just so sweet)
"Get Back"
"Ticket to Ride"
"Revolution"
"You've Got to Hide Your Love Away"
"Helter Skelter"
"Let It Be" (yes, I know it's not really a religious song, but it's still pretty)
"I Feel Fine"
For the record, I really don't care for the weird songs, like "I Am the Walrus". They took waaay too many drugs to come up with songs like that.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby armeck » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 pm

my favorite beatles song is "revolution"
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Maledicte » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 am

1. George. D'aw that snaggletooth of his.
2. "Norwegian Wood," "The Fool on the Hill," "Can't Buy Me Love," "All My Lovin'," "I Feel Fine," "Paperback Writer," "She Loves You," "Things We Said Today."

Now you've reminded me to start saving money so that I can buy Beatles Rock Band. (And the controllers. And a PS3.)
Maledicte

Postby TGJesusfreak » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:25 pm

=O! Dude this is the best thread ever XD.

1. Paul Mccartney
2. Dont have one! They're al awesome... pretty much all of rock's are great!
[SIZE="3"][color="MediumTurquoise"][color="DarkOrange"]EllaEdric's and I's collaberative youtube music channel[/color][/color][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][color="Navy"]TG's (me) youtube channel[/color][/SIZE]

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]"For we are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which God prepared in advance for us to do."[/color] Ephesians 2:10
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Join MOES today!
TGJesusfreak

Location: USA... Earth... the milky way galaxy... the universe...

Return to Jam Session