Mainstream music: Your thoughts.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Love and breakup songs aren't bad until you have to hear nothing but relationship related pop songs for 5-8 hours at a go. (store radio systems can be terrible)

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

I pretty much gave up on mainstream music all the way back when the Backstreet Boys became popular. I've always been mostly a new wave/alternative kind of person, to be honest.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby ich1990 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1482556) wrote:Radiohead, while well-loved by indie fans and hipsters everywhere (self included), is pretty mainstream, as far as well-known music goes. XD I hope you're including them in the small window of "not much" you left in this post, since they embody literally every quality you listed up there. XD
I like In Rainbows a bunch but was disappointed by King of Limbs. I haven't heard their other stuff. My like for them is inversely proportional to the amount of monotone wailing the lead singer does as well as the monotony of the music.

But yeah, I do include them in the "not much" category, although I can't decide if their lyrics are complex or just intentionally confusing.
TopazRaven (post: 1482557) wrote:Lol, you know I'm noticing a bit of distatse for love songs in this thread. Why? Love is awesome! :lol: Though, maybe I'm just saying that because I'm a bit of a romantic, deep down...somewhere.
I am a bit of a romantic as well. At least, I read Kierkegaard for fun and listen to Virgin Black with a straight face. I just don't think that the random rushes of emotion that most people call "romance" are all that romantic.
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:27 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1482369) wrote:Image
:3

One thing I've noticed is that everybody's a little bit hipster, especially in college.

Xeno (post: 1482476) wrote:Yo, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Beyonce....oh wait, what were we talking about?

:lol::lol::lol:

As for love songs I do like a lot. But I really like hearing a song about something else once in a while. @_@
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Xeno » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:45 pm

mechana2015 (post: 1482558) wrote:Love and breakup songs aren't bad until you have to hear nothing but relationship related pop songs for 5-8 hours at a go. (store radio systems can be terrible)

I am a firm believer that Muzak was designed and developed by Satan himself.
Xeno

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:55 pm

ich1990 (post: 1482562) wrote:I like In Rainbows a bunch but was disappointed by King of Limbs. I haven't heard their other stuff. My like for them is inversely proportional to the amount of monotone wailing the lead singer does as well as the monotony of the music.

You should definitely do yourself a favor someday and check out OK Computer and Kid A. XD Those are both fabulous albums. XD You may like OK Computer more (I found King of Limbs to be somewhat reminiscent of Kid A in areas, but I love Kid A, so), but I think they're both fantastic. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Scarecrow » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 am

TopazRaven (post: 1482557) wrote:Lol, you know I'm noticing a bit of distatse for love songs in this thread. Why? Love is awesome! :lol: Though, maybe I'm just saying that because I'm a bit of a romantic, deep down...somewhere.

I like love songs or songs about love... but REAL love songs... not the crap they play on the radio today and call "love song".

And I'm more of the hopeless romantic type so stuff like Eversleeping, While Your Lips Are Still Red or Sailorman's Hymn

A bit over the top and a bit more poetic...
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:45 am

Ahaha, oh alright. I'll admit I kind of like some pop music so I do end up liking a lot of radio songs. For example this right here is probably my favorite song I hear on the radio right now. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRh4lskJQUQ

I think even songs on the radio are capable of being beautiful and meaningful.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1482665) wrote:I think even songs on the radio are capable of being beautiful and meaningful.

I hope so. Radio makes up about 70% of what I listen to and where I hear discover most of my favorite acts, since I don't usually have YouTube or Pandora or any of those things.

FllMtl Novelist

Postby Nate » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:51 pm

I only listen to music produced on vinyl and played on an Edison Victrola.

You probably haven't heard of it.

It's pretty obscure.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Edward » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Nate (post: 1482771) wrote:I only listen to music produced on vinyl and played on an Edison Victrola.

You probably haven't heard of it.

It's pretty obscure.

Oh yeah? Well I only listen to music produced on wax cylinders.

I'm so much more underground than you.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Honestly, I think it's kind of stupid to pay much attention to whether an artist or song is "mainstream" or not. If you like it, you like it, and it doesn't matter. I like music from bands who never got off the ground like Trading Yesterday, and I like super-popular hits like Rihanna's "Disturbia." I'll even go for the occasional (edited) Eminem song.
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Sheenar » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 am

I listen to a lot of mainstream music --as long as the lyrics aren't promoting something ungodly, then it's alright with me.

I say that because, in my experience, what you listen to regularly gets into your brain and can change the way you think. So I personally have to be careful what I listen to.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby jsav777 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:27 pm

I cant stand mainstream music. The lyrics are shallow and vain, the music is autotuned garbage written by other people and the musicians are stuck up. (when I say mainstream I mean played on the radio every day and has over 6 million views on YouTube) The most mainstream bands I'll listen to are hair metal bands who aren't even mainstream anymore. I find it very hard to think that Hanna montana's guitarist has probably seen more airtime in the past five years than some of the worlds greatest musicians have in their whole lives.
jsav777

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Sheenar (post: 1482840) wrote:I listen to a lot of mainstream music --as long as the lyrics aren't promoting something ungodly, then it's alright with me.

I say that because, in my experience, what you listen to regularly gets into your brain and can change the way you think. So I personally have to be careful what I listen to.

Not to try and diss on your opinion or anything, but I kind of have to disagree with this. I only really turned to Christ in October of last year when I joined CAA. I've listened to mainstream music my whole life and some of the songs many Christians would question morally. I'll also admit I still listen to some songs with less then pure meaning. I'm just a fail Christian like that I guess. I don't know. Lol. Meanwhile, listening to Bodies from Drowning Pool has never made me want to hurt or kill someone or even act violently and I listened to that song constantly when I was younger and it's still one of my favorites. Meanwhile listening to Katy Perry or Lady Gaga, which I've been doing since they came out pretty much, doesn't make me want to go out and act like a wild child party girl or even think behavior like that is really acceptable either. If it does influence you then by all means I agree you shouldn't listen to it, just pointing out it's not like that for everyone. :) Hope I managed to explain this without seeming confusing or rude because I can assure you that wasn't my intention.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

TopazRaven

Postby Nate » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:33 pm

jsav777 wrote:I cant stand mainstream music. The lyrics are shallow and vain, the music is autotuned garbage written by other people and the musicians are stuck up.

I hear you, man. Me? I can't stand classical music. The music is so dull and boring and sleep-inducing, all the composers were horrible stuck-up people who couldn't even play the instruments they were writing music for, and everyone who listens to classical music is an arrogant jerk who thinks they're better than everyone else just because they listen to it.

See, I can make unfounded and completely baseless assertions too!

Nate

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1482893) wrote:Not to try and diss on your opinion or anything, but I kind of have to disagree with this. I only really turned to Christ in October of last year when I joined CAA. I've listened to mainstream music my whole life and some of the songs many Christians would question morally. I'll also admit I still listen to some songs with less then pure meaning. I'm just a fail Christian like that I guess. I don't know. Lol. Meanwhile, listening to Bodies from Drowning Pool has never made me want to hurt or kill someone or even act violently and I listened to that song constantly when I was younger and it's still one of my favorites. Meanwhile listening to Katy Perry or Lady Gaga, which I've been doing since they came out pretty much, doesn't make me want to go out and act like a wild child party girl or even think behavior like that is really acceptable either. If it does influence you then by all means I agree you shouldn't listen to it, just pointing out it's not like that for everyone. :) Hope I managed to explain this without seeming confusing or rude because I can assure you that wasn't my intention.

Yeah, a lot of country music is songs about people doing... things in the backseat of a truck or whatever. It sure isn't my favorite subject matter to listen to (major understatement there, actually--I mostly try to avoid those songs but I hear about it often anyway), but I've never really wanted to do that stuff. Or drink alcoholic beverages (gave Dad's a taste once or twice, hated it). Or ride a bull in a rodeo. XD If anything, it makes me less shocked/upset when those kinds of things come up elsewhere.

That said, I know some people do get influenced by that kind of thing, so I don't think it's ridiculous to avoid songs like that if you think you should. ^^

FllMtl Novelist

Postby Yamamaya » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Nate (post: 1482910) wrote:I hear you, man. Me? I can't stand classical music. The music is so dull and boring and sleep-inducing, all the composers were horrible stuck-up people who couldn't even play the instruments they were writing music for, and everyone who listens to classical music is an arrogant jerk who thinks they're better than everyone else just because they listen to it.

See, I can make unfounded and completely baseless assertions too!

I saw what you did there, but I want to take this moment to talk about one of my pet peeves, the way people refer to everything 1900 and earlier as classical music. The classical music period lasted from the 1700s to around 1820. Before it was the Baroque musical era and then after the Classical era came the Romantic Era.

The Classical era was characterized by a very strict format and more cheerful music that typically was not set in minor keys. Think Mozart.

This is classical music. So if it wasn't written in the 1700s it's not classical music bro. :P
Yamamaya

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:31 pm

FllMtl Novelist (post: 1482930) wrote:Yeah, a lot of country music is songs about people doing... things in the backseat of a truck or whatever. It sure isn't my favorite subject matter to listen to (major understatement there, actually--I mostly try to avoid those songs but I hear about it often anyway), but I've never really wanted to do that stuff. Or drink alcoholic beverages (gave Dad's a taste once or twice, hated it). Or ride a bull in a rodeo. XD If anything, it makes me less shocked/upset when those kinds of things come up elsewhere.

That said, I know some people do get influenced by that kind of thing, so I don't think it's ridiculous to avoid songs like that if you think you should. ^^

I know what you mean. I grew up with country music and it's pretty much all my mother listens to still. Songs about well you know seriously just don't phase me anymore. I'm far more concerened with the beat of the song now and if I can secertly dance to it when no one is looking. I'm sure things might be different for me if I'd grown up in a stricter household where I was only allowed to listen to a certain type of music, but sadly I'm not. In fact, it kind of makes me angry sometimes. I feel so mad that I'm not able to be some perfectly pure-minded little angel who listened to only proper music! :lol: I used to know people like that when I was younger, now all my friends are just...worse then me pretty much. :sweat:

Meanwhile, I do agree. I wasn't trying to say anyone who is truly influenced by lyrics in a song should listen to them. I just wanted to point out their are weridos like me where songs are super ineffective in the influence department.

TopazRaven

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1482943) wrote:I'm far more concerened with the beat of the song now and if I can secertly dance to it when no one is looking. I'm sure things might be different for me if I'd grown up in a stricter household where I was only allowed to listen to a certain type of music, but sadly I'm not. In fact, it kind of makes me angry sometimes. I feel so mad that I'm not able to be some perfectly pure-minded little angel who listened to only proper music!

If it makes you feel any better, I was raised in a household where I specifically remember being told (in my younger years) that saying, "the lyrics don't matter, all I care about is the beat" was somehow a bad thing to do. XD Of course, later I was taught that thinking critically is hugely important, and as such I've grown up to enjoy a huge range of music, and not all of it is perfectly clean. I'd say a good 25-30% of the music I listen to (if not more) has "f-bombs," sexual references, drug references, or something inappropriate in it, and yet it's well-written music that I honestly enjoy, while still being a follower of Christ, and also while not being promiscuous, a drug addict, or someone who even uses a lot of language in conversation. I think it's very freeing to be able to listen to/watch/read something and, understanding all of the content within, realize that what I listen to doesn't define my relationship with Him, and I can more or less choose whether or not I want to let anything I listen to effect me in a positive or negative way.

All this to say, legalism does not a Christ-follower make. XD He came to save the sinners, not the saints. XD
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:43 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1482943) wrote:I know what you mean. I grew up with country music and it's pretty much all my mother listens to still. Songs about well you know seriously just don't phase me anymore. I'm far more concerened with the beat of the song now and if I can secertly dance to it when no one is looking. I'm sure things might be different for me if I'd grown up in a stricter household where I was only allowed to listen to a certain type of music, but sadly I'm not. In fact, it kind of makes me angry sometimes. I feel so mad that I'm not able to be some perfectly pure-minded little angel who listened to only proper music! :lol: I used to know people like that when I was younger, now all my friends are just...worse then me pretty much. :sweat:

Meanwhile, I do agree. I wasn't trying to say anyone who is truly influenced by lyrics in a song should listen to them. I just wanted to point out their are weridos like me where songs are super ineffective in the influence department.

Yeah sometimes I wonder if I should be more "pure-minded" in some things, because I get a little embarrassed telling people I like a song with various references in it. I almost never recommend a song to anybody, because I'm afraid they'll snag on the objective content and think less of me, or think I want to act on said content. But it's more like "Oh there's this song I love, which unfortunately happens to have a line or two with pretty blatant innuendo". XD

Yeah I realized that, and I was agreeing with you. (We're all in agreement! :D) I also wanted to say I think we're at least partly on the same page with Sheenar, but I couldn't find the words to say that right. XD;

FllMtl Novelist

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:26 pm

FllMtl Novelist (post: 1482981) wrote:Yeah sometimes I wonder if I should be more "pure-minded" in some things, because I get a little embarrassed telling people I like a song with various references in it. I almost never recommend a song to anybody, because I'm afraid they'll snag on the objective content and think less of me, or think I want to act on said content. But it's more like "Oh there's this song I love, which unfortunately happens to have a line or two with pretty blatant innuendo". XD
Yeah I realized that, and I was agreeing with you. (We're all in agreement! :D) I also wanted to say I think we're at least partly on the same page with Sheenar, but I couldn't find the words to say that right. XD]
Oh alright. Sorry for misunderstanding you then. Yes...if I ever get to know anyone really well at my current church I might be a little embarrased to tell them that I even like anime or Harry Potter out of fear they might look down on me.

Radical Dreamer (post: 1482952) wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I was raised in a household where I specifically remember being told (in my younger years) that saying, "the lyrics don't matter, all I care about is the beat" was somehow a bad thing to do. XD Of course, later I was taught that thinking critically is hugely important, and as such I've grown up to enjoy a huge range of music, and not all of it is perfectly clean. I'd say a good 25-30% of the music I listen to (if not more) has "f-bombs," sexual references, drug references, or something inappropriate in it, and yet it's well-written music that I honestly enjoy, while still being a follower of Christ, and also while not being promiscuous, a drug addict, or someone who even uses a lot of language in conversation. I think it's very freeing to be able to listen to/watch/read something and, understanding all of the content within, realize that what I listen to doesn't define my relationship with Him, and I can more or less choose whether or not I want to let anything I listen to effect me in a positive or negative way.

All this to say, legalism does not a Christ-follower make. XD He came to save the sinners, not the saints. XD

Very true. Thanks, that does make me feel a little bit better. :lol:

TopazRaven

Postby Atria35 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1482984) wrote:Oh alright. Sorry for misunderstanding you then. Yes...if I ever get to know anyone really well at my current church I might be a little embarrased to tell them that I even like anime or Harry Potter out of fear they might look down on me.

You'll probably be able to figure out whether they're okay with it just by listening and talking to the church members enough. Someone's gonna bring that stuff up- maybe not those specifically, but other series like them.
Atria35

Postby Yamamaya » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:40 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1482952) wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I was raised in a household where I specifically remember being told (in my younger years) that saying, "the lyrics don't matter, all I care about is the beat" was somehow a bad thing to do. XD Of course, later I was taught that thinking critically is hugely important, and as such I've grown up to enjoy a huge range of music, and not all of it is perfectly clean. I'd say a good 25-30% of the music I listen to (if not more) has "f-bombs," sexual references, drug references, or something inappropriate in it, and yet it's well-written music that I honestly enjoy, while still being a follower of Christ, and also while not being promiscuous, a drug addict, or someone who even uses a lot of language in conversation. I think it's very freeing to be able to listen to/watch/read something and, understanding all of the content within, realize that what I listen to doesn't define my relationship with Him, and I can more or less choose whether or not I want to let anything I listen to effect me in a positive or negative way.

A truly excellent post. I also listen to some music that *ahem* may offend others.

I also think that the lyrics of the song have to be taken in the context of what the artist is trying to convey. It could reveal something deeper beneath the surface. To use a somewhat mainstream example, System of a Down has some pretty dirty lyrics, for example songs like Cigaro. Of course this song has a deeper meaning that the dirty language is used to convey.
Yamamaya

Postby Scarecrow » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1482989) wrote:I also listen to some music that *ahem* may offend others.

I think everyone does... System of a Down offends me... not cause of their content but just cause I think they're awful... and someone else mentioned Lady Gaga? Where's my barf bag.

:D

JK xD Gaga is talented (do not care for her songs at all though) and there are a few SOAD songs I like.

Seriously though, I do think we should still watch what we listen to more (or what I listen to anyway). This excuse that we are all sinners is just that... an excuse to listen to what we want without feeling guilty. I am trying to syphon through the more offensive stuff for more appropriate or positive songs. I've got almost 2500 songs on itunes and I can't find replacements for those few that don't really have any food value aside from just tasting good? Not saying I'm perfect either but I'm trying to stop making excuses and compromising listening to stuff I shouldn't.

This kind of changed my stance on where I stand on music and entertainment in general: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vvx8mdSXno

She made some good points that really hit home with me but anyway... everyone's different and music is a real personal thing but I dunno... it just seemed like there was some "well we're sinners and not perfect so it's ok to listen to things we shouldn't" thing going on and I don't really think that's cool to advocate. Maybe there wasn't but that was the vibe I was getting.
Scarecrow

Postby Nate » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 pm

And who decides what we "shouldn't" listen to? That's the problem. Some people are going to say you shouldn't listen to anyone who isn't Christian. Some people are going to say you shouldn't listen to rock music even if they say they're Christian. Who decides what we "should" and "shouldn't" listen to? To me it seems that music absolutely is a personal thing, if you don't want to listen to something that's fine, but the problem comes in when you start saying what is "right" and "wrong" to listen to.

I would think that as Christian anime fans, given how the mainstream public views anime, we would be a little more sensitive to these things.

Nate

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Scarecrow (post: 1482993) wrote:Seriously though, I do think we should still watch what we listen to more (or what I listen to anyway). This excuse that we are all sinners is just that... an excuse to listen to what we want without feeling guilty. I am trying to syphon through the more offensive stuff for more appropriate or positive songs. I've got almost 2500 songs on itunes and I can't find replacements for those few that don't really have any food value aside from just tasting good? Not saying I'm perfect either but I'm trying to stop making excuses and compromising listening to stuff I shouldn't.

She made some good points that really hit home with me but anyway... everyone's different and music is a real personal thing but I dunno... it just seemed like there was some "well we're sinners and not perfect so it's ok to listen to things we shouldn't" thing going on and I don't really think that's cool to advocate. Maybe there wasn't but that was the vibe I was getting.

That's not what I was saying at all, actually. XD Sorry if I came across that way, but what I mean to say is not that we "have grace and should go on sinning," but that listening to music with lyrics deemed inappropriate by someone is not defined as "sinning." I mean to take a Romans 14-esque approach. If I'm listening to a song with lyrics that someone else thinks are inappropriate, it doesn't mean it's bad for me to listen to the song, because it may not affect me in the same way. Sort of like how some people are totally fine with watching violent movies and others aren't. It's a matter of what you can/cannot handle, and what does or doesn't make your brother stumble. What I said earlier was meant to make a point about the pitfalls of legalism, not encourage someone to continue doing something sinful. XD And in the end, critical thinking wins the day, so you can actually figure out what is or isn't good for you to listen to/watch/read/etc. Hope I've clarified myself on that. XD

Radical Dreamer

Postby Scarecrow » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Ah, well sorry for the misunderstanding :D Thanks for clarifying... I agree there...
Scarecrow

Postby Syreth » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 am

I only listen to mainstream music ironically.
Syreth

Postby rocklobster » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:29 am

What the heck is that supposed to mean?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous Next

Return to Jam Session