Hanson is back!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Hanson is back!

Postby rocklobster » Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!! They cannot be back together!
read this.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Sheenar » Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 pm

I liked Hanson back when they were popular. They've grown up nicely --who knows? Their music could have grown as well since then.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby TWWK » Tue May 31, 2011 11:33 pm

I don't know much about Hanson beyond Mmmbop, but from what I hear, they're music is actually really good. I've heard them called the best of the boy bands.

Ironically enough, I was jamming out to Mmmbop today. Still love that song. And I'm not afraid to admit it!!! :P

*thinks of Helen Hunt/terrorist/Hanson SNL skit*
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
~ "Economy of Mercy," Switchfoot
TWWK

Return to Jam Session