Go Fish

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Go Fish

Postby Furen » Sun May 29, 2011 7:17 pm

I know they're directed to children, but so what, I think they're amazing singers, and they've been a really good group for stories, books of the bible, appreciation of mothers (seriously check it out, pretty good The Mom Song

I heard of them while doing a VBS a few years back (they made a new one, we do it this year \^^/) and I liked them as much or more than the kids.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:38 pm

*jaw drops to floor* Someone else in the world knows this band?! :wow!:

My favorite song of theirs is "You're My Little Girl" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZU7haNwyHc&feature=related (Oddly enough, the version I'm most familiar with is the one I absolutely cannot find anywhere. This one's pretty good, though.)
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Winry » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:24 pm

I haven't heard Go Fish in such a long time! They came to my high school back in the day. Good stuff...
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Phantom_Sorano 12:29 - Congrats Winry, you are the first CAA Chat Survivor.
Winry

Postby Okami » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:12 pm

A have a friend who really, really likes Go Fish. I never really got into them, although I can recognize many songs thanks to said friend. :)
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Return to Jam Session