God is a musician

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

God is a musician

Postby Koshka » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 am

The user formerly known as Colonel Sanders

[color="Cyan"]"Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD, turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones." -Proverbs 3:7-8[/color]

My Deviant Art
Koshka

Postby Rusty Claymore » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:00 am

Hey, that's exactly what space sounded like in Freelancer...
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Koshka » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 pm

There are videos on youtube of other planets as well. The recording from Saturn's rings is actually quit creepy, yet at the same time very interesting. Pulsars make some pretty wild noises instead of the quiet dark ambience like other planets, I've heard them called "space bongos" xD
The user formerly known as Colonel Sanders

[color="Cyan"]"Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD, turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones." -Proverbs 3:7-8[/color]

My Deviant Art
Koshka

Postby Kaori » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:28 am

"All nature sings, and round me rings the music of the spheres."

It sounds pretty cool.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Return to Jam Session