Techno...feel The Power!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Techno...feel The Power!

Postby Koshka » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Yeah so I make techno music.:thumb:

Click here for techno.

One of the songs is a techno version of "Beat It" by Michael Jackson :3

:dance:
The user formerly known as Colonel Sanders

[color="Cyan"]"Be not wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD, turn away from evil. It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones." -Proverbs 3:7-8[/color]

My Deviant Art
Koshka

Postby Beau Soir » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Nice... That's awesome! Electronic music is pretty addictive. I really like "Revenge of the Lemon."

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby Ally-Ann » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:36 am

AWESOMENESS! Techno is my favorite type of music besides Christian heavy metal. Now I can't decide whether I want a drawing tablet, or if I want a techno keyboard for my birthday. That's right. I'm already thinking about what I want for my birthday and it's six months away. :lol:
[color="Lime"]My Fictionpress account[/color]! http://www.fictionpress.com/u/740837/Ally-Ann

[color="Yellow"]My Fanfiction account[/color]! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2401061/ArmyAngel316

My nicknames! [color="Pink"]~*[/color][color="palegreen"]Ally[/color][color="pink"]*~[/color] [color="white"](>[/color][color="Cyan"]Mochi-chan[/color][color="White"]<)[/color]

I like mochi. ^^

I question my [color="DarkOrchid"]sanity[/color]. (._.)

Operation: Blackout
Ally-Ann

Return to Jam Session