Awesome Japanese Christian Metal Band

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Awesome Japanese Christian Metal Band

Postby Fangirl4God » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Guess what? I got really curious and wondered if there were Japanese Christian bands and I found a great band called Imari Tones! They're a Japanese Christian Metal band and they are sooooooooo good! I highly recommend them for anyone 'cause I already love 'em! Here's one of their songs, it's called "Faith Rider" and it's my current fave of theirs lolz. Hope you guys love them as much as I do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJfDEbhm1s
[color="Purple"][/color][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Everything happens for a reason, and every reason brings you closer to a better and brighter future~[/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"]"[color="Red"]Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous, it does not boast, it does not become conceited, it does not behave dishonorably, it is not selfish, it does not become angry, it does not keep a record of wrongs, it does not rejoice at unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things[/color]."[/font]
Fangirl4God

Location: Alfredica! That's good ole America for those of you who do not watch Hetalia~

Return to Jam Session