New A Day to Remember Album

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

New A Day to Remember Album

Postby armeck » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 pm

hey guys! there is a new a day to remember album coming out the 16th! it's called "What separates me from you" anyone here excited? i am! this summer a cousin of mine showed me a day to remember and i liked it and got the album homesick, but i didn't listen to it at the time, then later a different cousin gave me for those who had heart. it took me a while to get used to the style but once i did i was hooked! i now listen to both albums all the time and i LOVE them both, i play to buy this new album asap (i might stay up until midnight and buy it from amazon the second it is released) are there any fans of them here?
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby BlueDiamonds » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah. I'm going to see them with Underoath on the tour. I can't wait to see them both and the other bands along with them!
Ipod Shuffle: The Letter Black: "Hanging On."
BlueDiamonds

Postby armeck » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 pm

i didn't know they were on tour with underoath, that'd be pretty cool
armeck

Postby BlueDiamonds » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Yeah. Underoath, Close Your Eyes, and the Word Alive. It's gonna be pretty sweet.
BlueDiamonds

Postby armeck » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:40 pm

sounds awesome, i have heard a couple new songs from their new cd, and i am a bit worried about it, it doesn't sound like the a day to remember that i fell in love with ...
armeck

Postby BlueDiamonds » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:22 am

What's missing? I think it'll be okay.
BlueDiamonds

Postby armeck » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:32 am

it sounds more hardcore, and the lyrics are, nyaaa idk, i might be worrying for no reason. but.. idk, after homesick i was hoping for a something new as far as lyrics go, but no, same old everybody hates me so i'm angry thing, i want something new lyric wise, but, i wanted it to sound like homesick music wise, in an interview about homesick he said "it was going to be more pop, and more hardcore... AT THE SAME TIME!" but, i'm afraid they have abandoned pop and are going to become just another hardcore band, and if i want to listen to hardcore i'd listen to underoath....
armeck

Postby BlueDiamonds » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:35 pm

I'll have to take a listen. In an interview with AP he said that there weren't any happy/positive Day To Remember songs. So that's always going to stay about the same I think.
BlueDiamonds

Postby armeck » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:50 pm

well i got the new album, "this is the house that doubt built" is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! i haven't heard it all yet, but i think it'll be a good cd. i was worried, but i am always worried about new albums. i think this will be pretty good XD
armeck

Postby BlueDiamonds » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Yeah, saw them live, so I think the album is good. 2nd sucks is sweet. Everyone went crazy at the concert for them!
BlueDiamonds

Postby armeck » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 pm

yeah my favorites from the new album are "this is the house that doubt built" and "all signs point to lauderdale"
armeck

Postby Tommy » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 am

Why would you ever be afraid of them losing their poppyness when they have singles on the radio? And their "heavy" songs aren't hardcore at all.

I mean, I used to rock out to this band back in 04, and I even enjoyed Homesick despite how much crap they got for selling out.

I tried as hard as I could to get into this new record, but they're just not adtr anymore.
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby armeck » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 am

the radio i listen to doesn't play adtr. selling out? what are you talking about? and i listen to owl city a lot, anything where the scream even a tiny bit is hard core to me XD lol i love this new album
armeck

Return to Jam Session