New Eulogist Demo!!!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

New Eulogist Demo!!!

Postby bkilbour » Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 pm

http://www.myspace.com/worshippersofthelamb

Free to all!
If ya send me a PM with your email address, I'll send the the MP3's free of charge (with other songs that nobody has heard before. Wanna be the first to take a listen?)

So yeah, I remember when I came out with the "frustration" demo, and posted the link here on CAA, and I was hoping for some constructive criticism on this one too, if you would be so kind.

Thanks much,
Blake.
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby That Dude » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Except the production values, it's pretty good, you got some chops...And the musicianship is quite good. Just work on the production. It's honestly pretty darn bad...Otherwise, it's pretty good.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby bkilbour » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Heh, thanks - except for the bass and vocals, I had to record nearly everything from my pc and speakers.... yeah, that's a bad way to do things, but that's a demo for ya.

I'm gonna try harder on that next time.
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Return to Jam Session