Rae Cassidy

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Rae Cassidy

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:12 pm

So recently/over the past year or so, I have been getting stoked on Rae Cassidy. Some of you might recognize her as the guest vocalist on Copeland's last album, You Are My Sunshine. She appeared in the songs The Day I Lost My Voice (The Suitcase Song), On the Safest Ledge, and Not So Tough Found Out. Anyways, she's also done quite a bit of her own work, and while she doesn't have an album out yet (I have been waiting for so looonnggggg XD), I've heard that she does plan to release one in the near future via online music stores like iTunes, though!

Anyways, people should listen to her because her music is awesome. XD Here's a link to her MySpace page and her YouTube channel. Enjoy!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby That Dude » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Neato.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session