I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business -- Dustin' Off the Ol' Gee-tar

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business -- Dustin' Off the Ol' Gee-tar

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 am

LAFJDSKLJDS.

Guys. New I Can Make A Mess acoustic album is scheduled for release soon. Would you like to see the tracklist? Yes of course you would.

1-growing pains (new)
2-baby blue
3-body like mind
4-no good at saying sorry
5-sesame smeshame
6-when i hit the ground
7-pretty pretty
8-something that produces results
9-1000 times a day (remix)
10-i want to hear you sad
11-decoration

LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE OLD EARLY NOVEMBER SONGS. AAAAHHHH.

(fyi, for those of you who aren't familiar with ICMAM or The Early November, Ace Enders was the lead singer of the latter before they broke up, and then he started several other projects, including ICMAM. He occasionally crosses over songs between projects, because he is Ace Enders and he is pretty awesome).

ANYWAYS. Sesame Smeshame. Pretty Pretty. Decoration. I Want to Hear You Sad. Baby Blue. HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED. Some of these songs are so old. XD I can't wait. XD It's getting released next week. Get stoked. XD

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=1887242
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Roberts » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 am

Yeah, I have no idea who any of the people/bands/groups you just mentioned are, but I found the excitable nature of your post endearing to the point of making me intrigued :lol:. Think I'll check them out. Kudos.
Roberts

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Thread bump! New album art! Also a different title. XD Well, same title, different spelling. XD Thankfully. XD

[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

So now that I like music again, I decided to check these guys out once I'd listened to enough Sufjan so I could have another band to like, and they're almost as rad as he is!

(Also, I apologize for any inaccuracies in anything I've said, I haven't done any interest on them.)
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Dude yes! Ace Enders is the greatest. XD Also this album is officially being released on September 16th! That's this Thursday! Get stoked!

icanmakeamess.net

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:43 pm

The new CD is out now! Go buy it!

http://icanmakeamess.myshopify.com/

Radical Dreamer

Return to Jam Session