Sufjan Stevens- All Delighted People E.P.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Sufjan Stevens- All Delighted People E.P.

Postby Cognitive Gear » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Sufjan Stevens has just released a new EP! Strangely, this EP is about 60 minutes long, so it's really more like a full album. Here's the track listing:

1.All Delighted People (Original Version) 11:38
2.Enchanting Ghost 03:39
3.Heirloom 02:55
4.From The Mouth Of Gabriel 04:03
5.The Owl And The Tanager 06:38
6.All Delighted People (Classic Rock Version) 08:07
7.Arnika 05:13
8.Djohariah 17:02
You can stream it here!

I just started listening to it, and it's pretty fantastic so far.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Makachop^^128 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 pm

O_O must listen to this he is a awesome musician one of my favorites.
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am

So I just looked up this dude today, and his music is friggin' awesome.

To make you all understand how much I like this music, I have listened to very little music the past two years. It just wasn't something I was into. Listening to five or six of his songs makes me want to go buy llinoise right now.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Dude, Illinoise is definitely his best record (it's my favorite, anyways). XD Also good is Seven Swans! Basically anything he does is amazing, and this new EP is no exception. XD I listened to it yesterday for the first time, and it was so incredible. XD Leave it to Sufjan to use electronic sounds and use them so well. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mr. Hat'n'Clogs » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:40 am

Listening to a few more new songs and to this EP as we speak...I'm going through any band Cog brings up ever now.
Mr. Hat'n'Clogs

Return to Jam Session