Within Temptation "Bittersweet"?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Within Temptation "Bittersweet"?

Postby AnimeGirl » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:41 am

I discovered yet another WT song via AMV, and so when I went to Amazon MP3, I was frustrated yet again to find that they did not have this song either! It's a really beautiful song, too! Anyone know what album this song comes off of?
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby Song_of_Storms » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 pm

[font="Garamond"]
Ahh, I adore Within Temptation! >w<

I know it's a bonus track on Mother Earth, but Within Temptation has a tendency to shuffle their tracks around to other CDs eventually. I sincerely hope this helps you, especially since Bittersweet is a very lovely song. :3[/font]
ImageImage ImageImageImage
Song_of_Storms

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Well, as far as I can figure out, "Bittersweet" is only on the German release of Mother Earth. But it's a great song! It has the same quiet longing that I love in other songs of theirs like "Somewhere" from The Silent Force or "Forgiven" from The Heart of Everything.

All my thoughts are with you forever
Until the day we'll be back together
I will be waiting for you....
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby ScalpelFactory » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:30 am

I don't think I've heard "Bittersweet", I'll have to look into it since I love Within Temptation!!
-{Bifauxnen Extraordinaire}-
-{My Cosplay LJ}-
MOES - Sig heil!
WE TAKE OUR DULLAHANS PRETTY SERIOUSLY AROUND HERE.
ScalpelFactory

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:34 am

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the song but I love Within Temptation's music. I've only bought The Heart of Everything and The Silent Force so far. What CD of theirs do you recommend next? Thanks
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Scarecrow » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:49 pm

Warrior 4 Jesus (post: 1415587) wrote:Sorry, I'm not familiar with the song but I love Within Temptation's music. I've only bought The Heart of Everything and The Silent Force so far. What CD of theirs do you recommend next? Thanks

Mother Earth was their best album IMO so there's my answer :P It had a much more metal vibe than anything they did after. Plus it has my two favorite WT song on it (The Ice Queen and Mother Earth).
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Okay, cheers Scarecrow. I'll check it out.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Scarecrow » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:37 am

Oh! If you have a little extra money, the Black Symphony is also worth a buy. It's a live DVD/CD combo.... but it is easily one of the best live concert DVDs I've got. I mean, Blind Guardian is my favorite band but when it comes to the concert DVD's... WT Black Symphony is much much better than Guardian's Imaginations Through the Looking Glass. It's very theatrical with a live choir/orchestra and Sharon looks and sounds great as always :D
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Return to Jam Session