Any Tori Amos fans

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Any Tori Amos fans

Postby rocklobster » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 am

One of my favorite musicians is Tori Amos. She's a pianist who has a rather quirky personality, to say the least. She has a great voice and her songs aren't quite in the norm. So I was wondering who else on this forum likes her.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby AnimeGirl » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 pm

I do love her song "Winter" I remember when I first heard it on my cousin's mix CD. I asked what it was called and who sang it, but she didn't know, she said it was one of those rare songs. Aren't the rare songs always the best? That song is just plain beautiful, and has this certain emotion to it!
"For what use is there in praying if you will only hear what you want to hear." - As I Lay Dying *The Sound Of Truth*

Let's make an AMV together!

Kokoro no Uta The thoughts of an aspiring mangaka (yeah...this is my blog >.>)

Ooh look! I have fanfiction! YAY!!!!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sevencandlesticks
If you like Tsubasa and Cardcaptors, then you might like what I've written (if I didn't slaughter the series... XD)

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds - Pslam 147:3
AnimeGirl

Postby yukoxholic » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 am

I like Tori Amos's music and I think she's a wonderful pianist though I believe her "off the wall" sometimes "odd" personality is a front and just part of her music persona (IMHO). XD I own most of her albums all the way up too American Doll Posse. I really love her older albums though like Under the Pink, Boys for Pele, and Little Earthquakes. My favorite songs would include Silent All These Years, Pretty Good Year, Sleeps with Butterflies, Cooling, Original Sinsuality, Me And A Gun, Cornflake Girl, A Sorta Fairytale, and Twinkle.
yukoxholic

Return to Jam Session