Epic Music Gives You Shivers

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby CephasWhite » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:40 am

Hey guys! This is wonderfully awesome we are able to share this wonderful music! :D

I have one to link:

Protectors of Earth - Two Steps from Hell

Just listen to this magnificant song and you'll understand how I think of our Lord and His magnificance with His Angels protecting our beautiful planet. It's just so...so...good. It's unexplainable I get shivers!

Theocracy is amazing!!! :D
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby ich1990 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Inception's "Mind Heist" (just another reason why you should watch the movie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOJqicM6x84

Gurren Lagann's "Libera Me from Hell"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAlztMvvNkk&feature=related
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:35 am

Scarecrow (post: 1409599) wrote:You know speaking of Theocracy... one of my favorite songs of theirs wasn't even on the CD (it's bonus song on a japanese release or something like that)... but it's pretty epic

:wow!: Dude, that was hardcore. Love it!

I've been thinking for a while now that this thread was missing something, and I couldn't figure out what. Then it hit me - Lord of the Rings!!!! :dance: Howard Shore sure knows how to make epic fantasy music, and here are the tracks from the three soundtracks that stand out the most to me in terms of epic-ness:

A Knife in the Dark - combining the Nazgul and Isengard themes, great bad-guy music

The Bridge of Khazad-dum - the Fellowship theme mingled with danger/battle music, from the battles with the Moria orcs and the Balrog (oh, and some good Dwarf chanting too XD)

Forth Eorlingas - the Rohan and Fellowship themes worked into epic battle music from Helm's Deep, with lots of heroic cavalry moments

The Ride of the Rohirrim - from when the Rohirrim come to help out the Gondorians, more cavalry charges XD

The End of All Things - positively the most epic thing I've ever heard, from when Frodo and Sam finally reach the Crack of Doom itself
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Previous

Return to Jam Session