Share Your Trance Faves!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Share Your Trance Faves!

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Mon May 24, 2010 11:01 pm

I thought this would be pretty interesting to try here. Basically, in this thread, we share our favorite Trance songs and remixes.

If you don't know what Trance is:
Wikipedia wrote: Trance is a genre of electronic dance music that developed in the 1990s. Trance music is generally characterized by a tempo of between 130 and 155 BPM, short melodic synthesizer phrases, and a musical form that builds up and down throughout a track. It is a combination of many forms of music such as industrial, techno, and house.

You can read more about it here.

Rules:
1. No profane/suggestive lyrics or images.
2. Post song title - artist name. See my shares for examples.
3. Embed a link directly to the song in its title so others can hear it too. Don't be lazy!
4. Try to keep links only from YouTube. No illegal websites.
5. Only 3 music links max per post and no double posting. This will help keep the thread organized and maybe encourage people to share more if they want to hear more.

I'll kick it off with...

Koi Monogatari - M-Neko
Infernoplex - Dimrain47

Mah top two rite thar.

Mods: Since this has been done on several forums and we have a sharing AMV's thread I'm guessing it'sall good. If not then it can be removed I suppose.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Davidizer13 » Tue May 25, 2010 12:01 am

Kenichiro Fukui's soundtrack for the game Einhander is chock-full of throbbing techno beat, so here's some of that:
Thermosphere - Einhander OST
Afterimage - Einhander OST
Bloody Battle - Einhander OST

And then there's the doujin remix album, Rebellion, which makes things extra trance-y. (I realize that I broke the 3-or-less-links rule, but I'm sure all will be forgiven when you hear this stuff.)
Conflict - octet*
Bloody Battle - octet*
Dawn - octet*
We are loved even though we suck.

Psalms 37:37 (NHEB)
Mark the perfect man, and see the upright, for there is a future for the man of peace.
Davidizer13

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Wed May 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Sweetness. \o/

Now I present some upbeat J-Core.

Six Nine - REDALiCE
Optical Force - Umbrella

This one is a little odd at first but it's pretty awesome.

EternalCanon - RaverRoseTF
CrimsonRyu17

Postby SnoringFrog » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:42 am

NemesisTheory, Shinrog, and Dimrain47 from Newgrounds do some pretty good work. Other than them, I don't know of much trance stuff.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Return to Jam Session