Christian Metal

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby armeck » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:59 pm

cussing in any form what so ever does not bother me, because if i say what the **** or what the heck it is still the same thing. when people cuss the need to cuss right though, just using the words when they don't belong makes them sound stupid. and that applies to more than just "cuss" words. so lyrics wise cussing does not bother me, but i didn't like stratovarious's song false messiah or judas priest's song hell is home and stuff like that. yeah i hate the concept of words being bad. i have family that doesn't even like words like heck or darn, and it's gets tiring always having to watch what i say, so for the most part i prefer to music to not have cussing because then i can listen to it no matter who is around. XD
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Blacklight » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm

I was about to recommend Virgin Black(Symphonic, Gothic/Doom metal)... then I saw it... then, I was going to say Norma Jean(Metalcore)... but someone beat me to it.
And then, I was going to mention Crimson Moonlight(Black Metal?), a band that I am not quite so familiar with, but have heard a little bit of, and again, it's been listed.

Does Necromance count? I think they were originally a Death Metal band and changed their style at some point... but this information was from a wikipedia article that I have a bit fuzzy in my mind... I think they're a bit more industrial now?
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby armeck » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:22 am

vocals aren't really my thing but you might like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQNn6xaosm0
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Previous

Return to Jam Session