Hardstyle!!!!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Hardstyle!!!!

Postby SeraphicCharm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 pm

hey, i was just wondering if anyone else on here had heard of hardstyle....it's a music genre in the techno category but with a really hard bass beat. hahaha, it also has some awesome dance styles to go along with it...i personally favor the Melbourne shuffle (yes, started in Melbourne, Australia.) here's a vid to illustrate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0C2Xo85P-c

so, the purpose of this thread is to see what ya'll think of this stuff and to see if anyone else would be interested!

btw, i taught myself through YouTube, and it would be fantastic if we could get a Christian shuffle (or jumpstyle, hardjump, c-walk,...it all goes to the same music) crew together and start impacting that realm for Christ!!!

WHAT SAY YOU???? :dance:
SeraphicCharm

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Moved to Jam Session.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby SeraphicCharm » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:19 pm

oops, sorry!
SeraphicCharm

Postby That Dude » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:15 am

I like the little bit of it that I've heard before.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Silent Seraph » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:13 pm

i like the music but the dancing??? Not so much sorry :)
Life verse. Corinthians 9:27 [color="Cyan"]No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.[/color]

[color="Cyan"]If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.
Hei (Darker Than Black)[/color]

God. Family. Athletics.

[color="Cyan"][font="Arial Black"]M.O.E.S.-[/font][/color]Safe from the Scroll

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="Lime"]}~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators and Administrators.
Silent Seraph

Postby SeraphicCharm » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Silent Seraph (post: 1361731) wrote:i like the music but the dancing??? Not so much sorry :)

lolz, thanks anyway!
SeraphicCharm

Return to Jam Session