Translations for blindside...

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Translations for blindside...

Postby Zilch » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:24 pm

Does anyone know the English translation to "Lova Herren"? It's a cool song, but it isn't worth much if I can't understand a word they say except the only part I can sing...HALLELUJAH!!!!HALLELUJAH!!!
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby redkorn » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:27 pm

which cd is it on? i have 2 cds
redkorn

Postby Stephen » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:15 pm

It is an bonas track...I have the song, and have read the lyrics in English before...(music does not always have to be in English ya know ;) ) I would give you the lyrics but the Blindside boards are down right now...its been posted there a few times. Its a worship song.
Stephen

Postby Zilch » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:23 am

Yeah, I suppose you're right about it not having to be in English...but...still...when al I can sing is HALLEUJAH! HALLEUJAAAAAH!!...it almost begins to annoy me.
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Stephen » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:03 pm

Once the Blindside boards are back up and running I will post the English lyrics.
Stephen

Return to Jam Session