[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Little help? - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Little help?

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Little help?

Postby Aleolus » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Hey. Can you all help me out a little? I'm trying to find a place where I can purchase and download the full version of the opening theme for a series called Usagi-Chan de Cue. I believe the song is called Cha Cha Fantasy, though I'm not positive on that. For those of you who would like to hear it, you can find the opening here, though I will post the warning that it is NSFW, including upper female nudity, and there is a moment where it shows a naked female from behind right at the start.
"Please stand down, I don't want meaningless bloodshed!" chaos-Xenosaga

"Who are you?"
"If I knew that, I wouldn't be suffering." - Hakuro, Utawarerumono

"Dirty thoughts are bad!" Mahoro, Mahoromatic

Help my dragons to grow, please!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Aleolus

Return to Jam Session