Versailles In US!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Versailles In US!

Postby yukoxholic » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Wow, I'm so excited to see that this VK band will be hitting the states at the Anime USA convention. It seems as if everyone that performed at Hide Memorial Summit is getting press in America. First, The Underneath, Marbell, and DaizyStripper at Otakon and now Versailles!

Taken from AnimeUSA:

Versailles is composed of Kamijo (vocals), Hizaki (guitar), Teru (guitar), Jasmine You (bass), and Yuki (drums). The group combines their duel guitars and agitated rhythm to embody “The absolute formula of beauty and extremity of aestheticism.” Their DVD single “The Revenant Choir” won No.1 for the most powerful visual kei website, “visunavi” and in January of 2008, Versailles received the J-Rock Award for Best New Artist. Their first full album “NOBLE” will be released in Japan on July 16th and soon after in Europe and the United States. To learn more about this incredible group, visit their website and their MySpace page.

I know I'll be attending this con! ^__^
yukoxholic

Return to Jam Session