Calling All Ayabie Fans! US Mini Tour!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Calling All Ayabie Fans! US Mini Tour!

Postby yukoxholic » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Ayabie World Tour!

Just thought I'd give those who are interested in the J-Rock scene a heads up. J-band Ayabie is starting a world tour with stops that are state-side. You don't want to miss this punk, Visual Kei band with European hit single Ecumenical and Japanese first debut Heien No Ato!

Venues Include:

06/15/08
Knitting Factory
New York, New York
Doors Open: 5PM

6/6/08
The 8X10 Club
Baltimore, Maryland
Doors Open: 6PM

6/18/08
Logan Square Auditorium
Chicago, Illinois
Doors Open: 6PM

6/19/08
Safari Sam’s
Hollywood, California
Doors Open: 7PM

I'll actually be attending one of their shows and have already purchased my tickets. All shows are ALL ages. So, if you're interested run yourself over to either the concert vendor or ticketmaster.com to purchase your tickets today!

They'll also be touring Europe as well. European dates include:

May 28: Finlande Helsinki - TAVASTIA
May 29: France Paris - La Locomotive
May 30: Germany Berlin - COLUMBIA CLUB

Also, shorties beware most venues are standing room only. So, get there ON TIME or ahead of schedule to get your choice spot in the mosh.

Haven't heard of Ayabie? But want a J-fix? Check out the official site: Ayabie Web and their US My Space for more information. Also check out JRock Event USA for more information on J-Rockers touring near you!

Send a PM my way for any other details.
yukoxholic

Return to Jam Session