Tobymac!!!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Tobymac!!!

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:58 pm

YESHHH! :rock: :rock:
Uhm... so... basically Hanny and I liked tobyMac and are going to make this his FANCLUB THREAD! Yesh. Yesh. ^_^ *her and Hanny headbang* :rock: :rock: :rock:
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:05 pm

YESH!!! TOBYMAC IS THE GREATEST!!!
*breaks it down n headbangs*
Me and Coby shall forever be loyal Toby Mac fans!!

What's you guys fav song!?

*breaks it down*
...just the other day i saw a kid, who flipped his hat to the back n he called it a lid, ya know what else he did? he stacked books from the floor to the ceiling, said something bout tryin to get to Heaven...he was only 11...then he climbed to the top w/ outstretched arms n he screamed at the top of his lungs "Move out the way! Give up the mic! X to me is extremely Christ! Livin like He did like it or not! Put an X on my chest cuz X marks the spot!!" *headbangs*
THESE ARE EXTREEEME...EXTREME DAYS!!
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:08 pm

*remembers the ride back from Atlantafest last year when we nearly hit that car!!... headbangin all the way!*
Toby is my homeskillet!
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:12 pm

YESH!!! ^_^ <(^.^<) So I hear you say you wanna come and get some, should I mention I got your attention? Know that I'm a man on a mission, my position is momentum, baby!!!

Edit: BRYT IS A TOBY FAN TOO! YESH!!!! *highfives*

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:18 pm

Yesh!! OO!! Me and Bryt saw him live!! O.o and our youth pastor is best friends w/the keyboarder n we met him!!
heh...yup then us n Mrs. Linda were headbangin all the way home from Atlanta and she was breakin it down and her hand hit the steering wheel n she swerved into the other lane.
Then in the parking lot at Ruby Tuesday's we were pushing the car back and forth from breakin it down!!

heh...Good times good times...^_^
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:23 pm

WOW! I wanna be in your youth group!!! XDDD!

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:24 pm

Yeah! We were rocking that expedition! Anyone who had seen it swaying would have thought it had hydraulics. That was awesome! *high-fives*
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:25 pm

Course she is! Bryt's my homiechild n if she wasn't a Toby Mac fan I'd disown her!!

Bryt: HEY!!! O.o

Hann: err...O.o...course I wouldn't!! *sheepish grin as she takes off*
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:28 pm

Heh, we need banners!

Bunny

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:30 pm

Aww I wish you WERE in our youth group! We have the awwsumest times!!
<(*_*<) (>*_*)>

Yesh, and we made up the raps about our expedtions...gah! We shoulda kept those! We were freestylin! XD

And we made a contest to see which SUV could get the most truckers to honk their horns n ours won!! ^_^ We were pressin the 'talk' button jus as they honked over the walkie talkies so the other suvs could hear it! It was greatness!
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:32 pm

ROTF! I forgot about that! We had like 127 honks. That was the cheese!

Bunny

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:33 pm

Yesh! Coby's gonna make a banner! We shall be Toby Mac fans n proud!! XD

*freestyles* Toby Mac-kin fans...be proud...you gotta live out loud!! ^_^

when i say where my beat you can say woot woot...where my beat? Woot woot...
^lol that's soo hilarious! I crack up everytime I hear it!
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:39 pm

... I thought it was "whoo hoo?"

Bunny

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:44 pm

>.> <.< ...it is...but I enjoy sayin "woot woot" better... gotta prob homie? O.o XD
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:45 pm

Oh! We can take this outside. *pounce/tackle*
On second thought... we'd better stick to the topic.
*dances to "I'm Yours"* :rock: /:dance:

Bunny

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:50 pm

LOL... yesh! I'm working on a banner! *highfives* *my AIM isn't working right now and my computer just restarted T_T*

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:00 pm

HI! IM A.... um ..... TOBYMAC FAN! Kati told me to come here. More more gotta have more.
Luke was here.
There are 10 types of people in the world, people who can read bianary, and people who can't.
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII....
TTA: [B]T
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:06 pm

*gasps as she senses hesitation in his voice*

Dare ye hesistate to admit being a Toby Mac fan!?!

*headbangs* I'm Yooours!! Take me as I am...I'm Yooours so won't you take this space between us and fill it up again?!
*breaks it down*
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:08 pm

yay!! *cheers Coby on for her banner-making*
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:09 pm

OH YEAH! He did do the rap part in that "More Love, More Power" remix!!!

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Taslin_Jewel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:10 pm

Um...Coby forced me to listen to these guys once....but it wasn't my thing.

Please, don't hurt me...
In a world shrouded in mystery, the winds of change begin to blow.

A proud member of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Wars and Darklight: Chronicles of Tairis.

"I'm a warrior-hero-adventurer-goddess who CAN'T SWIM, okay?!?!" ~Skye of Lynlora, from the video game Darkened Skye
Taslin_Jewel

Postby The_Marauding_Maniac » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:11 pm

>.> There is no professional name? I though there was a professional name.. Like MACAHOLIC!
Luke was here.
There are 10 types of people in the world, people who can read bianary, and people who can't.
I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X XI XII XIII XIV XV XVI XVII XVIII XIX XX XXI XXII XXIII XXIV XXV XXVI XXVII XXVIII XXIX XXX XXXI XXXII....
TTA: [B]T
he TTA Acronym
[/b]
The_Marauding_Maniac

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:20 pm

*busts out laughing* Macaholic!! That's hot!! Naw, he goes by T-Mac!! XD

*gasps* You're not a Toby Mac fan!!! *yanks out sword abruptly...catches Bryts eye and glumly puts it away...* lol j/k ^_^
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:21 pm

I FINISHED THE BANNER! YAYYYYYY! ^_^ *tobymac~ness&*

http://free.inkfrog.com/pix/royisthebest/toby.gif

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:29 pm

'These guys'?! T-Mac is one person. XDDD

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:31 pm

*retrieves her eye* Thank you! :)

Bunny

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:44 pm

Woah... what just happened there? O.O *turns up tobyMac music even louder*

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:49 pm

My banner's not working!

Bunny

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:54 pm

lol! I'm currently auctioning off Bryt's eye! ^_^
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby GzusRcks » Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:59 pm

didja put [img]link[/img] like that?

*runs over and plucks the other eye out*

hehe!!

*headbangs to Momentum*