Megaman Paladin

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Megaman Paladin

Postby skynes » Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:34 am

I drew this for my gf (weebird) to use in a desktop pic.

I've only uploaded the Megaman, not the full desktop... cus it's 1.4MB! Pity cause it looks cool.

Anyhoo this is my Paladin Megaman. It's body is based on one of my MMX5 intro drawings tho heavily modified. I attached it also so you can see the difference.

I took his left arm and put it on his right instead of the X Buster. I was originally going to have him holding Zero's Sabre X6 style, but decided on making his whole arm the sword.

Added a shield to him (Shield of Faith of course) then I realised that all the effort I spent in putting his arm on the other size was for nought since you cant see it!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am the Reaper of Souls... and it's harvest time.

skynes

Postby HikariChan » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:03 pm

woohoo thier awsome!^^
i love the way you colored them!

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby Jasdero » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:40 pm

I agree with Hikari, they're very, very nicely colored. :thumb:
skynes wrote:Added a shield to him (Shield of Faith of course) then I realised that all the effort I spent in putting his arm on the other size was for nought since you cant see it!!

Ugh, the same kind of thing happened to me quite a few times when I was in my drawing craze.
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby inkhana » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:31 pm

Let's see...an art thread (with Megaman...) that I haven't commented on yet.

*hits herself with brick*

Ahem. I feel better now. Now, onto the meat of the post - w00t! XD I wish I'd thought of doing something cool like that...;)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:47 am

*gives Inky a first aid kit* Oooh, Skynes, thats an awesome concept! And I really the coloring. O_O
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby skynes » Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:23 pm

Here's the full background pic. Its in JPG format and not BMP like I kept it (BMP has much better quality)

It was a pain having put so much effort into the arm only to not need it... oh well at least I know I can modify pics now :P

Let's see...an art thread (with Megaman...) that I haven't commented on yet.

Surprised me too. I expected you to be the first reply!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skynes

Postby inkhana » Sat Jul 17, 2004 2:55 pm

OK, you have my permission to hit me with a stuffed rabbit...LOL

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby skynes » Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:05 am

*Beats Inkhana with a stuffed rabbit*

skynes

Postby inkhana » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:59 am

*dies clutching a Paladin X plushie*

Hey, that's not such a bad way to die...being beaten with a stuffed rabbit while clutching a Paladin X plushie...XD

OK, this is evolving into a goof-off thread...hehe So in the purposes of making it otherwise - do you have any plans to make other variations on X's armor design?

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Archan » Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:48 am

Wow...I'm afraid to ask whats been going on while I've been away.....

But so Inky's effort aren't in vain, I'll try to keep this purely professional....try.

Skynes, Hi!

Your Megaman pic is nice. Your variant armor is nice as well, with some good elements in there. You might want to consider including some highlights and such. I think that would bring your piece out even more, ex: How the light from the sword affects the armor, things like that. Just a thought.

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby skynes » Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:17 am

Now that I know that I can modify pics and change them around, the skys the limit. I dunno what I'll do now.

*hint*Any suggestions?*hint*

skynes

Postby Archan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:58 pm

Groovey... :thumb:
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Return to Art Corner