copic markers

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

copic markers

Postby Mr. Rogers » Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:15 pm

does anyone here know what i should buy to get started in copic marker coloring? what is the difference between copic markers, and copic sketch markers? and what colors so i need to color anime?
Mr. Rogers

Postby emoanimechild » Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:58 am

As far as whether to use the regular copic marker or the sketch, I bought a how to draw manga book and it said to use the copic sketch marker. It also gives you samples of pictures and tells you which color to use. If you go to google and enter copic sketch markers the 9th entry says Auctionworks Storefront COPICmarkerS.com....they have the best price for copic markers, and they give you a pic. of the different types. You can buy individual markers or put together your own set with the colors you want. That's what I did. You can pm if you can't find it or have a question
emoanimechild

Postby Jasdero » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:44 pm

copic sketch markers!!! i remember those! when i was in my anime drawing stage about a year ago, i wanted to buy those. they're kind of costly. my mother said she would buy the set for me, and i got really excited, but then, only a couple days after that, i got bored with drawing, and moved on to computer graphics, which is what i'm still doing now. ^_^ but sorry, i don't know the difference between the copic markers, and the copic sketch markers. but i do remember that i was going to buy the copic sketch markers.
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby kaze » Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:50 pm

i love copic markers! i use them all the time, but the bad thing is they're kind of expensive. Sometimes at expos (like Anime expo) they have copic booths where you can test out their markers. When I bought some, i just got colors like green, blue, red, brown, and lots of grays. But you should just get the colors you're going to use a lot in your drawings. I got the copic sketch markers, because i love the brush tip. I don't know whether or not the other kind has it though. I (and some other people i know) use Prismacolor markers and copic markers at the same time.

sorry about the longness, but i hope it helps. (you probably already got some though lol XD )
visit my DA and SA pages please~

deviantArt+++クリック+++
sheezyArt++クリック++

夢の中でも ふらふら する。
kaze

Return to Art Corner