Silly fun with photoshop BtACD style

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Silly fun with photoshop BtACD style

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:05 am

This first one is quite scary... Shield your eyes

^^Pic Above^^You had me in women's clothing, but now this is me AS a woman... Now that most of you have left, I'll get to the milder things... (gwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!)

^^Pic above^^I always feel guilty when I do things like this... I was gonna mess up the two femmes like I did the guy, but I know both of them, and I know a lot of people that know them so I figured it would be safe to avoid potentially ugly edits. The guy, however, was completely open territory. I'm quite proud of this, but not as much as I am of

^^Pic Above^^This small size really doesn't do it justice. I worked for over an hour on this pic. You can see spray coming off the water and a shadow under the tornado, and a nice distorted reflection coming off my suddenly very tan friend there in the water. I made the sky a bit bluer than it was in the pic, and the clouds a bit more menacing, plus I grew one of the mountains in the distance to make things more interesting... I was trying to make a volcano, but I couldn't figure out how to manage it with the clouds, so I gave up...

Then, of course, there is this pic:

^^Pic Above^^This is an altered pic from my favorite movie, "To End All Wars." kinda looks scary, ne?

^^Pic Above^^I found a GIF of ruri in a bunny suit, so I put her in a few scenes she wasn't in previously.

^^Pic Above^^I put her in another pic I won't be sharing (due to my ex-girlfriend and I being together in it, and she's married now...), but Ruri wasn't the only one that went scene hopping

^^Pic Above, I think you get the point^^Chibi Chibi decided to take a bike ride with kagome and Inu Yasha

My absolute favorite work is in my sig, but for a closer view, check out the link: http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/bobtheduck2004/New%20Altered/Party-800x600.jpg

I put shadows in my two original characters (you can tell mine because they look really crappy, and not perfectly perfect like the others do...), and I, um, extended lum's attire to make it CAA legal (she normally just wears a bikini, if you've ever seen the show) I am considering sending that to Strongbad e-mail, but "strongbad" may not like the idea that he's got two dolls in his hands, hehehe. The chibi-Chibi is off animegifs.org, the ruri is... I don't know... The Harry Potter (the one with the glasses, you can tell when you see his robes) was off a HP fansite, but I don't know where, and if you can find it, tell me and I'll be your friend for... like a week or something. Artemis, the same as my avatar, was from animegifs.org and the two *ahem* lovely ladies in the bottom left corner are my own creations. Hey, I'm just starting and I don't know how to scan things very well yet...

BTW, the Lum and the girl in the coat (in strongbad's hands) are from animegifs too

Anyhow, that's about it. I am back, but I won't be doing much today, as I'm getting a slight case of the carpal tunnel (been on Photoshop way too much...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby madphilb » Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:31 pm

Great job there Bob, though that first one is a tad too freaky! :eek:

The one with the water-spout is pretty cool, linkage to a larger image if you've got it (and can post)... be interesting to see some of the extra detail you where talking about.

Glad to get the history on the Strongbad pic, I saw it a while ago in your signature, wasn't sure what it was all about, now I know.... really good job.
PHIL

Member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone!! Join the fight!!
madphilb

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Jun 27, 2004 1:12 pm

Confession time... The pic wasn't as great as I said, and you could see all there was to see if you looked at the small pic, but I just like it big...

Here's a link to the full size pic... Sorry for bragging, and exaggerating nonetheless...

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/bobtheduck2004/New%20Altered/Joe_overboard_enhanced.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby madphilb » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:15 pm

Actually, it still looks pretty good (though you can tell it's a fake ;) )

I'd say make use of some layers and layer masks and it would clean it up quite a bit.

Good job Bob.
PHIL

madphilb

Postby Mave » Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:19 pm

first pic: Now that's what I call "The Abuse of Photoshop" LOL

But, interesting pics, Bob, thanks for sharing them. ^_^
Mave

Postby madphilb » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:59 pm

Mave wrote:first pic: Now that's what I call "The Abuse of Photoshop"

Oh, thanks.... I had to go back and look to see what the 1st one was, now I'm going to have nightmares again, thanks! ;)
PHIL

madphilb

Postby Retten » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:12 am

Wow nice job bob a bit freeky but non the less really awsome hehe

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Jasdero » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:30 pm

where are they?!?! I want to admire Bob the Duckie's work! SHOW YOURSELVES!!!
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby Jasdero » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:32 pm

oh wait....i see them now.... uh.... yeah..... :wow!:

oops! i double posted!!! sorry sorry sorry! :sniffle:
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Return to Art Corner