My fanart, it's nothing special, but for the bishounen fans. . .

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

My fanart, it's nothing special, but for the bishounen fans. . .

Postby MillyFan » Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:52 am

Fair warning: this is over 800,000 bytes and combining it with what I took it from, which I am, it is well over that, so it may crash your PC if it's old or something.

I took one of my favorite screenshots from sakurapetals.net (shown first), and made a fanart pic from it (shown last) where Legato is playing the saxophone outdoors (NOT smoking dope-someone told me that it looked like that so I just wanted to warn everyone that it isn't before I get warned or something-that really IS a saxophone) and he has a ladybug on his coat.

:red: :jump:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks to doukeshi03 from otakuboards for the banner!

First, Ban all the Trolls. . . :bootout:

Hey, whatever happened to "thou shalt not steal" anyway?

Guess which bishounen is my avatar.
MillyFan

Postby Technomancer » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:03 am

Neat. It kind of does look like he's got a hookah or something though. :)
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Postby MillyFan » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:05 am

Hmm. I should have an edit of the pic ready soon.

MillyFan

Postby minjigga » Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:51 am

yah thats pretty cool. improve on teh saxaphone tip if you want to make it really look like a sax. rite now it kinda looks like a bent stick. haha. its cool though. nice ladybug.
payce:God bless:minjigs
minjigga

Postby MillyFan » Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:19 am

For some reason, due to the new size limit, I can't upload my pic without my attempt at a saxophone.

So. . .I'm attempting another one. It's done in PictureIt, and I came up with the idea as utter randomness. . .

I now present Wolfwood trying to quit smoking. And yes, that is a pacifier in his mouth :grin:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MillyFan

Postby inkhana » Tue Jul 22, 2003 1:25 pm

LOL, maybe Wolfwood should try some Nicorette or something...he he...he'll probably chew through that pacifier...

That's funny..:)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Mave » Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:43 am

BWAHAHA that's funny! But perhaps he could try something more dignified...like those anti smoking patches or whatever they have available in stores now... :lol: Wonder what's Vash, Milly and the rest of the Trigun crew's reaction to that..
Mave

Return to Art Corner