Ronin's pics

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Ronin's pics

Postby Ronin » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:16 pm

Yeah, i'm new and was just wanting to put up some of my pics. They are not all the best but i would like to know what you think. please fill free to give me advice. The angel one is my newest but i wasn't happy with all of it and so erased some of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Stranger, tell the Spartans that we behaved as they would wish us to and are burried here."

Official CAA Paintballer
Ronin

Postby Solid Ronin » Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:23 pm

WHOA!!! Ronin , you draw WAYY better than I
Solid Ronin

Postby EireWolf » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:32 pm

Nice! I like the angel especially. :thumb:
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
[indent]~~Gandalf, in Fellowship of the Ring[/indent]
EireWolf

Postby ThaKladd » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:39 am

really nice... you're good!
We in our foolishness thought we were wise
He played the fool and He opened our eyes
We in our weakness believed we were strong
He became helpless to show we were wrong
- Michael Card
ThaKladd

Postby Retten » Fri Mar 26, 2004 2:16 pm

Nice job! You draw really well the only problem I see is that the pics seem squished like when you scaned them or whatever :thumb:

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Heed » Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:04 pm

Those are really cool, I only wish I could draw like that
The Straight and Narrow

I chose to walk the straight and narrow road, but one day I lost balance and fell off it. I had fallen onto some sharp rocks and injured myself. There were people passing by who would merely stare at me, and then keep walking. Thoughts of worthlessness entered into my mind, and as I chose to believe the lies, my wounds grew worse. I was so overcome with grief that I nearly gave up... but then a man walked up to me and stopped. Without saying a word, he started to wrap my wounds, he gave me some water, and then lifted me up and embraced me. He then whispered these words into my ear, "I love you my child." As he said those words I could feel all the worthlessness and despair fall away. He then held out his hands. They had huge holes in them. He then said, "Walk with me." I then took his hand and we walked together. Every now and then I would fall from the road, but no matter where I fell, he was always there to pick me up and tell me that He loved me.

-by Micah Smith
Heed

Postby SwordSkill » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:30 am

nicely done. good proportions used. ^^ i liked the texture of the angel picture...don't know if it's deliberate, but the medium used and the scanning resolution makes it look gravelly and marbly, like a statue. nice effect. angel kinda reminds me of riku from kingdom hearts.

erm, the right (her right) arm of the girl in the first picture is a bit problematic though. when i saw it, i thought her arm was cut off. ^^;; a suggestion would be not to make her arm bend so perpendicularly, since our arms bend usually more or less than ninety degrees and not ninety degrees exactly.
*Insert witty saying here*
SwordSkill

Postby Ronin » Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:17 am

Yeah.. i seem to have a lot of problems with my drawings.. I usually draw late at night and sometimes they just come out a little wierd. Thanks for the help I will take that in consideration next time.
"Stranger, tell the Spartans that we behaved as they would wish us to and are burried here."

Official CAA Paintballer
Ronin

Return to Art Corner