Run...

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby kirakira » Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:11 pm

Spencer- why thanks. *lol*

Kovyn- thank you muchley! heehee, the line in my sig is an inside joke between one of my friends and I. ^^

JediSonic- ^^ thanks! And ya, it's really about that size. My Art teacher was out to get me last year because everything I drew was always so small! ^^;

Coby-chan- Wow, ^^ I feel special!! *lol* :thumb:

Hee, I guess I'll say, cuz I want to, that the quote is from Majora's Mask. *lol*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby kirakira » Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:52 pm

heeheehee! Ok, I was feeling devious, and decided to post another pic. *lollollol* I hate, repeat, hate what my scanner does to the colors, but I guess it's better than nothing. ^^; okie, well, this is a guy I doodle a lot. He's s'posed to have wolf ears, but they look kinda small....I dunno....*lol*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Kovyn Alander » Thu Apr 22, 2004 7:55 pm

Firstly, this guy looks cool. Secondly, the ears do look kinda small. They look kinda like cat ears perhaps.
One day an old man, Jesus and Moses were out playing golf. Moses hit the ball and it landed in a pond. Moses then raised his hands and parted the waters of the pond and struck his ball out from the bottom and walked out and the let the waters back down to normal. Jesus hit his ball and it landed in the same pond. So Jesus walked out onto the water. His ball floated up to the top and was then hit from atop the water to land on the green. The old man swung his club and hit his ball. It was headed for the same little pond but as it was about to splash down a frog appeared and swallowed the ball. At that same moment an eagle came down and snatched the frog. The eagle flew above course over to the green and dropped the frog next to the hole. The frog then spit the ball out into the hole for a hole-in-one. Jesus turned to the old man and said "Dad, if you don't quit doing that, we're not going to let you play with us anymore."

Kovyn Alander

Postby kirakira » Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:00 pm

Yeah, that's what I though after I drew 'em, about the ears looking cat-ish, that is. I've been practicing making them look more wolf-ish. *lol*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:06 pm

My scanner kills colors too.... *rawr* >: [

Oh, is this a werewolf?! EEEE! *glomples*
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby kirakira » Sat May 01, 2004 6:09 pm

*lol* Yeah, he's s'posed to be. ^^;; Ok, I've tried to make the ears look more wolf-like. I'm not sure if you can tell, but I colored his eyes blue. It looked quite nice on paper, but I don't think the scanner picked it up.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Danyasaur » Mon May 03, 2004 5:46 pm

KYUTIE! XD *glomps* THAT'S GREAT KIRA! XD my scanner isn't cooperating T.T, and my dad STILL hasn't bought me that HP scanner he said he would buy me u.u
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby kirakira » Mon May 03, 2004 6:36 pm

*lol* Thanx Archy. ^^ That's too bad about your scanner. may you get that new one soon! *lol*

okies, the last two..*rrr* I drew it in pencil, but it didn't scan verywell, so I darkened it, but that really doesn't help. *lol* It looks all scratchy.
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed May 05, 2004 12:31 pm

AHH! I absulotly love the way you draw eyes... and ears! *glomps the kitty people*

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby kirakira » Tue May 25, 2004 9:48 pm

^^ *lol* Oh, I've abandoned my own thread..(aren't I awful? :eyeroll: )

Thankyou Coby-chan! I luv to draw eyses. ^^

<.< I drew these in ink, then colored 'em on the comp. *lol* The first two scanned larger than they were origionally, And I never fixed them. *ah, well....*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby CobaltAngel » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:23 pm

OOH! Those are AWESOME! I love them all but I like the middle one the best. 0.0 Pretty eyes and face shape and hair and... *dies*. What program did you use to color these? ^^

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby HikariChan » Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:00 pm

wow those are really neat!
i really like the knshin one

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby kirakira » Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:06 pm

Aw, thanks Coby-chan. ^^ *glomps* I used GIMP, actually. Lately it's been misbehaving, tho. I keep meaning to re-install it, but I haven't gotten around to it yet...

thanks, HikariChan. ^^ I was suprised with how the Kenshin one came out, actually. I used my crayola pencils on it. *lol*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby kirakira » Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:45 pm

Teehee! I was just going to let this die, but I played with charcols this afternoon, and thought I'd share 'em with ya. ;) *lol*

Okie, the first one stared out on a page full of eyes. I luv drawing eyes. ^^ Anyway, it, shall we say, evolved. Hee.

The second one I drew at church a little while ago. We were watching a chik-flik and I almost died. :eh: *cough* So there they are. ^___^
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby CobaltAngel » Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:31 am

Whoosh! *highfives* I love the expression in the first picture. Amazing!

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby kirakira » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:55 pm

^____^ Thanks, Coby-chan. *glomp* Anyway, I've draw these and thought I'd post 'em too...

The first one I drew a little while ago. I was in an aweful mood, and that's what came out of it. ^^; It's s'posed to be a guy, but he looks rather..effeminate.

The second one I drew at like, one in the morning this morning. *lol* Haru really doesn't look like himself, but that's ok, I'm happy with the cow. *lol* *huggles it*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby bakura_fan » Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:12 pm

O.O You told me they weren't very good. YEAH RIGHT! They're sooo awesome! I love em! You are so talented. *pats Kirakira on back* Stop thinking so lowly of yourself. *Puts hand on kirakiras head and moves hand back and forth quickly, messing up her hair a bit* Your an incredible girl with amzing talent. Never lose it. Keep up with the drawings! :thumb:

Sorry, was I making you feel like a dog with that last action? (Hair messing up) Hee-hee. :sweat:
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby kirakira » Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:56 pm

*lol* Thank you, Bakura Fan! I'm really glad you think so. ^^ Haha! Dogs? Where? *looks under the table*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Mave » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:06 pm

I think those are lovely! ^_^ What did you use to create them? Pencil? Ehh...charcoal? (looks really dark) ahh Haru! *glomps*
Mave

Postby Spencer » Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:08 pm

That guy in the trench coat looks like someone from the Matrix. :lol:
:)
Spencer

beautiful

Postby darkoon » Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:58 am

Nice job, I like the one that is near the cow?dog? Well, keep up the good work!!!

Darkoon
darkoon

Postby kirakira » Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:42 am

Mave~ Thanks so much, Mave. ^^ hee! Yeah I used charcoal. They're fun to draw with but smear so easily. :sweat: *lol*
Spencer~ Haha! Matrix is the cheese. ^__^
Darkoon~ Aw, thanks. ^^ Yeah, it's a cow. *lol*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Pepper Kittie » Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:47 pm

Aww, your art is so awesome, KiraKira! I haven't been to your thread in a long time - it was fun to look through the new things that you've posted. Keep it up, girl! ^-^
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Postby kirakira » Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:20 pm

Aw, thanks, Pepper Kittie! ^_____^ My scaner is misbehaving today, but I do have something else to post. *lol*
Love wins.
kirakira

Previous

Return to Art Corner