FFVI fanart...

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

FFVI fanart...

Postby Enthralled » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:28 pm

Here's a pic of Locke... I can't seem to remember what his costume looks like.... oh well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All praise and honor be to the Lord God of Israel!! My Redeemer!!
Enthralled

Postby Enthralled » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:31 pm

ahhh.... sorry about the fuzziness.. you should be able to click the image to make it bigger, after you click the thumbnail..
Enthralled

Postby Bunny » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:05 pm

Heh heh, that's pretty nifty! Nice work.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Shinja » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:10 pm

thats cool, ive never played the game so whats up with the hand lol
MATT
Matt blends in - and hates it.

Give me a bike and a road by which to travel.
Shinja

Postby Enthralled » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:17 pm

ha, the hand has no connection with the game... it's actually more of a screw-up on my part haha.
Enthralled

Postby Bunny » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:38 pm

Kinda reminds me of that SB e-mail where Strong Bad gets all those funky fingers... *whips out her own marshmallow finger*
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Danyasaur » Thu Feb 26, 2004 7:07 pm

*eats Bunny's finger*

nice work!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Pepper Kittie » Thu Feb 26, 2004 10:01 pm

Yay for the blue sketches! XD For some odd reason, I love the fact that it's blue. Tis my favorite color *laughs* *falls over* Aiee. Anyways, I think you did a good job! I haven't a clue what anything is... probably because I don't know what it's fanart from, but I really like how you did it! Especially the guy in the center. He looks like quite a character XD Grrreeeeaaat job! Keep it up!
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Return to Art Corner