Aka-chan's Random Scribbles

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby Mave » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:01 pm

wahaha nice one! I love seeing any character in Santa suits!

Eh yeah, what's AJG? <.< >.> I think it's something I should know but don't. ^_^;;
Mave

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:06 pm

Ohh!! I want the belt! *has an obsession with belts as an accessory!*

Very nice drawing. I wish the Santa Claus at my mall looked like THAT!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Aka-chan » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:33 pm

Oh no! Don't hurt the birthday girl, CAA's own Tohru!! Here, Sunako, have more strawberry Pocky and leave poor T-chan alone. *distributes Pocky*

Well, back when we used to raid ShiHi's chat at 1 in the morning, we had an unofficial Jrock roleplay going. Elric_kun was Miyavi, Sunako was Gackt, and I didn't have anyone to be (I didn't feel as if I could pull off a very good Hyde, etc.) so I was just Another_J-rock_Guy. We call him AJG for short, and he's taken on a personality of his own. He's very vain for the most part, but loads of fun.

Sankyuu all for the comments. ^__^ I love belts as well; I had to sit and watch a whole lot of little kids sit on Santa's lap for photos last night. -_- Whoopee. I knew "Santa" would be there and was desperately hoping for Santa Hyde, Santa Miyavi, or even Santa Mana (as flipped out as the other attendees would be) or something comparable, but no luck; it was just some grandfatherly old guy with a white beard. *sigh*
Aka-chan

Postby Little T-chan » Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:00 pm

Sunako wrote:..A rival? >.> *bares fangs* Blood~

O.O;; Um....Why??? T.T Why Sunako?! Why?!

And....Oooh...AJG!!! I remember SUNAKO!!! T.T showing the picture of him eating the Pocky and painting his nails~ ^^ His Santa costume is so....creative...I like~
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby Syreth » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:25 am

the ones i have seen look excellent. I appreciate your art and style. hopefully someday I will look through them all.
Syreth

Postby Jasdero » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:54 am

Little T-chan wrote:
Sunako wrote:..A rival? >.> *bares fangs* Blood~

O.O]
Because... AJG.. mine... <.< >.>

Oh yeah.. XDD That him~ X3
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby Aka-chan » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:51 pm

XDD Y'all are so funny.

AJG came to talk to me last night...
AJG: Mommy, I think I want to go Visual for a while.
Me: Don't call me Mom--you WHAT??

Ensuing doodle below. It was going to have a coolio background and all, but I got lazy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aka-chan

Postby Jasdero » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:16 pm

Aka-chan wrote:AJF came to talk to me last night...
AJG: Mommy, I think I want to go Visual for a while.
Me: Don't call me Mom--you WHAT??

XD!!!!!!!!!!!! Visual Kei! *O*/

Aka-chan wrote:Ensuing doodle below. It was going to have a coolio background and all, but I got lazy.

O.O So pretty... X3 Awesome~ It doesn't need a background.. It's already lovely~ *o*

Jasdero

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:25 pm

Oh, Looks like an outfit from Pretear. And that's always good. Great job, again. . .

Gosh, my comments are SO boring!
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Aka-chan » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:38 pm

Sankyuu, guys. <3 for the coolness of Visual Kei. (Pretear must be cool if it's Visual-ish.) ^__^

Hm... This is what happens when I can't get the dose of Mana I crave. I make my own.
AJG: Why do I have to be the one to suffer??
Me: Why do you insist on being drawn over and over?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aka-chan

Postby Banana-chan » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:57 pm

pretty...*stares*
C.T.'s pet chipmunk and daughter. I love my daddy and mommy!

C.T.= Daddy
AgentSmith700=Mommy!

Pets/People I've adopted:
-Sunako (Half Kitty)
-Wingzero22 (Wolf)
-Nami (Tiger)
-Ky Kiske (something from the ocean ^^;;;; )
-Firestorm (Flame kitty)
-Sonic_13
-Sakura15 (wolf)
-Agentsmith700 (Yes i adopted my mother...he's a turtle! X3)

Granddaughter: Shadowchild
Banana-chan

Postby Jasdero » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:06 am

*o* So.. awesome.. X33333

Jasdero

Postby Angelchick » Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:28 am

wow, thats really nice. i love it.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Aka-chan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:27 pm

Ghaa...I've been really lazy about scanning my stuff. This isn't even everything.

1. When I get irritated with a drawing, I just keep adding lines and lines until they turn out kinda freaky. This is a rejected preliminary sketch for a thank-you card...
2. Since I'm not posting photos, I'll give you a basic sketch of what B-chan dressed me up in. Naturally, though, since I'm drawing it, the doodle looks much prettier than I did. XD And the collar was wider.
3. I forgot I had promised AJG his next shot would be in pants. So we had another spat and I gave in. I think he has your Pocky, Sunako. <.< >.>
4. I avenged myself on him immediately afterwards. *pulls his hair*

(BTW, the AJG stuff is an informal thank-you for Sunahama for all the music she's given me... ^_^)
Aka-chan

Postby HikariChan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:37 pm

.oO Wow those are great Oo.

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby Jasdero » Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:14 pm

Aka-chan wrote:Ghaa...I've been really lazy about scanning my stuff. This isn't even everything.

: o!!!! *o*/ More is coming!!!
Aka-chan wrote:2. Since I'm not posting photos, I'll give you a basic sketch of what B-chan dressed me up in. Naturally, though, since I'm drawing it, the doodle looks much prettier than I did. XD And the collar was wider.

kyaa!!! X333 So cool!!!
Aka-chan wrote:3. I forgot I had promised AJG his next shot would be in pants. So we had another spat and I gave in. I think he has your Pocky, Sunako. <.< >.>

o.o! Really? <.< >.> ... O.O .. ¬¬
Aka-chan wrote:4. I avenged myself on him immediately afterwards. *pulls his hair*

XDDDDD
Aka-chan wrote:(BTW, the AJG stuff is an informal thank-you for Sunahama for all the music she's given me... ^_^)

((((((((((((( T^T) tytyty X3333

*o*/ and I have more to send! whenever you're ready~ ^^

Jasdero

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:23 pm

!!!!! T-chan likes!! Aww those are all such cute outfits!! I wish I dress up like that...but I don't have the money I wish I had to buy cute outfits...^^;; Now I want Pocky..I just had some the other night though...

Little T-chan

Postby Aka-chan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:57 pm

XDD Sankyuu for the comments, minna! <3

T-chan, actually, I spent nothing on the outfit I wore. It was just a collection of stuff from around the house. The skirt was from a school band uniform, I wore black nylons and B-chan's school boots under that, the shirt was a plain black turtleneck with the sleeves tucked under, the bodice thing was from a Halloween costume a couple years back, the collar was an old white window awning (really truly :sweat: ), and the belt was lace from B-chan's mom's sewing box. I just had clips and a little gel in my hair, and the makeup and nail polish was from B-chan. It was probably the cheapest costume I ever wore. XD If you want to go all out and elaborate, though...that gets expensive.
Aka-chan

Postby Mave » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:34 am

XD XD They're pretty, Aka-chan~ Now I wanna draw JRock/gothic ppl! \(*o*)/
Mave

Postby Jasdero » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:16 am

Mave wrote:XD XD They're pretty, Aka-chan~ Now I wanna draw JRock/gothic ppl! \(*o*)/

: o!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

Jasdero

Postby CreatureArt » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:09 am

I've got to agree with the others - your pictures are very good. The costumes are exquisite, and the faces very excellent.

(*though I could always do the pre-teen squeal of "OMGosh! Thats, like sooooo cool!" :grin: Which is true, but I like the first one better).

DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against pre-teens. In fact, I like most of them. I'm just very much against the squealing.
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Aka-chan » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:24 pm

Thanks you all! Yes, draw Jrock/Goth, Mave! And let me know when you do! :hug:

Hm...I still haven't finished scanning, but here's a couple more... (I put a new pic on the Gothic Pic thread too...)

1. I was up at 1 trying to finish my work and I was dead tired. I drew exactly what I wanted to be doing, though I don't think I'll ever finish this picture.
2. A character for my manga, who, due to his/its not being a native of the human realm, unfortunately has no pronounceable name (in our languages, at least). Incidentally, every character in this manga is based off of certain Jrockers; perhaps someone will recognize this character's source. XD
Aka-chan

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:53 pm

Ooooooooooooo. . . those are awesome! Especially the first one! You've got a really neat style.

Mangafanatic

Postby CreatureArt » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:25 am

Awesome - I love your new pictures. A question: do you draw on textured paper or canvas or is it just a product of scanning? I'm only asking because I like the textured look of your sketches. :)
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
---
CreatureArt

Postby Jasdero » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:27 am

[quote="Aka-chan"]Hm...I still haven't finished scanning, but here's a couple more... (I put a new pic on the Gothic Pic thread too...)

1. I was up at 1 trying to finish my work and I was dead tired. I drew exactly what I wanted to be doing, though I don't think I'll ever finish this picture.
2. A character for my manga, who, due to his/its not being a native of the human realm, unfortunately has no pronounceable name (in our languages, at least). Incidentally, every character in this manga is based off of certain Jrockers]
kyaa!!!!! X3333 @_@ You draw... so... good...

>X3 Can't wait to see that story~ 8D

Jasdero

Postby Little T-chan » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:31 pm

Ooh who is it?? Mana??

Little T-chan

Postby CreatureArt » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:38 am

*runs after Anonymous, pelting her with muffins in an attempt to get another person's pictures back* ;) .
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
---
CreatureArt

Postby Aka-chan » Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:24 pm

!! Muffins! *chews* Sankyuu! ^__^

I draw on regular printer paper with .5 HB mechanical pencil 99% of the time; I’m just not so great at scanning things. :sweat: That accounts for the texture.

*bells ring* You got it, T-chan! It was modeled after Mana… (Hopefully it wasn’t too hard to tell…) For your correct answer, you get…um…the pride of knowing you were right! :thumb: ^__^

1. Reading through the CAA tournament and its recent events, I was struck by the image of psycho chainsaw Sunako. Perhaps this is why I’ve had trouble sleeping… At any rate, she’s supposed to have a chainsaw, but I haven’t figured out how to draw one yet. <.< >.>
2. Oh no! Spoiler page! Okay, so it’s just a preliminary sketch for a scene in the Jrock-based manga that won’t come until much later. Don’t look! You’re not supposed to find out yet that X (the character modeled after Gackt) has an alternate form! He doesn’t even know yet… Though, if you do look, perhaps you’ll recognize where his alternate form came from. The other characters do not particularly resemble themselves (and are not supposed to) as this is a draft page and will be redrawn later. At any rate, I just put in faces with a slight semblance of their real forms and spent more time on the feathers. <.< >.>
Aka-chan

Postby CreatureArt » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:27 am

*pelts Anonymous with muffins again* ;) .

Again, awesome pictures, Aka-chan. I really like how you've presented the scene in the comic - it flows well and what's happening is very clear and powerful. :thumb:
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
---
CreatureArt

Postby Jasdero » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:40 am

Aka-chan wrote:1. Reading through the CAA tournament and its recent events, I was struck by the image of psycho chainsaw Sunako. Perhaps this is why I’ve had trouble sleeping… At any rate, she’s supposed to have a chainsaw, but I haven’t figured out how to draw one yet. <.< >.>

XD!!!!!!! *o*/ crazed looks.. >XDDD

Aka-chan.. you're too awesome.. >X3
Aka-chan wrote:2. Oh no! Spoiler page! Okay, so it’s just a preliminary sketch for a scene in the Jrock-based manga that won’t come until much later. Don’t look! You’re not supposed to find out yet that X (the character modeled after Gackt) has an alternate form! He doesn’t even know yet… Though, if you do look, perhaps you’ll recognize where his alternate form came from. The other characters do not particularly resemble themselves (and are not supposed to) as this is a draft page and will be redrawn later. At any rate, I just put in faces with a slight semblance of their real forms and spent more time on the feathers. <.< >.>

*o* ((((((((((((((((((((( *o*) that. looks. so. cool. O.O

Jasdero

Previous Next

Return to Art Corner