Aka-chan's Random Scribbles

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby Aka-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:51 am

Double posting, but oh well. -_-

Another not-quite-Miyavi picture done as stress relief. I like this one, but it's so chock full of mistakes, I won't put it in the gallery...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aka-chan

Postby Jasdero » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:28 am

So cool, Aka-chan!! It looks great, to me. :3

>.> *stalks anonymous and steals it back* <.< >XD
× s h i n i e s , y e s ? ×

does it not burn... LIKE THE SUN?!
Jasdero

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:09 am

Wow, those are awesome. I love your art Aka-chan. It's such a fabulous style.

Now all you need is some Dark fan art. *hint hint* ;)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Jasdero » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:25 pm

anonymous wrote:<_<? >_>? >_<?? myuu~?! who stole my piccy?! X3

O.O! *zoomz away* (((((((((((((((((((((((((( *-*)/*

Jasdero

Postby Mave » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:47 pm

Wow, I like the texture of the pencil strokes. The face looks a little unbalanced but who really cares? It's cool! XD XD
Mave

Postby Aka-chan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:23 pm

*watches the others zoom about* XD
Mave wrote:Wow, I like the texture of the pencil strokes. The face looks a little unbalanced but who really cares? It's cool! XD XD

Sankyuu! I'm glad you like the texture]hard[/i], Osaka! I'll try him again sometime, but I'm still recovering from my last traumatic attempt... -_-
Aka-chan

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:14 pm

Aka-chan wrote:OOooOOooh, Dark is hard, Osaka! I'll try him again sometime, but I'm still recovering from my last traumatic attempt... -_-

Yay, but he's worth it. ;)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Aka-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:37 am

Inspired by Miyavi's Jibun Kakumei video. I was playing with the wrinkles, but again had no reference at the time and thus it looks...peculiar. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aka-chan

Postby Jasdero » Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:25 am

X333!!!! Awesome!!! I think it looks great. ^^

Jasdero

Postby mechana2015 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:28 pm

Very nice fabric! I like how you followed the tension lines in the jacket.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Aka-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:31 pm

Sankyuu. XD Miyavi is just too fun to draw...
Aka-chan

Postby Mangafanatic » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:55 pm

Aka-chan wrote:Inspired by Miyavi's Jibun Kakumei video. I was playing with the wrinkles, but again had no reference at the time and thus it looks...peculiar. XD

Goodness, no! It doesn't look peculiar at all. Preculiar is the two-nosed kind I draw. Just kidding. The people I draw generally only have one nose. Generally.

On the serious side, I thought the drawing was realy cute. I love the hoodie. Hoodies so fun.

Mangafanatic

Postby Aka-chan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:11 pm

XD I wanna see some of your drawings, Osaka. Do you have any up here? (Even two-nosed people. ;) )

Sankyuu; I liked his jacket in that video. ^__^
Aka-chan

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:18 pm

wow, good job :D
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:50 pm

[quote="Aka-chan"]XD I wanna see some of your drawings, Osaka. Do you have any up here? (Even two-nosed people. ]

Not yet. I've actually thought about it. If my rudamentary art skills can be laughed at and enjoyed, why should I hide them? The problem is that the scanner's not online right now. But I'm working on it. . .

Mangafanatic

Postby Aka-chan » Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:03 pm

<.< >.> My piccies always go missing when anonymous is around...

Giant Chicken? Is that referring to Miyavi? Oh, wait, no, you're referring to mechana's avvie. I knew that.
Aka-chan

Postby Aka-chan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:40 am

Another ruffly, slightly Goth piccie. (I love drawing ruffles; I recently discovered that it's actually quite easy.) I blame it on Sunako and her Mana avatars/misc. pictures, since it was that particular Malice Mizer member I was thinking of when I drew this.

I do believe, however, that this image is of a female. Maybe.
Aka-chan

Postby Jasdero » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:21 pm

X333!!! Mana~ @_@

XD;;; Bwahahahaha... *brainwashes Aka-chan with more of Mana* >XD

Jasdero

Postby Mangafanatic » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:16 pm

Oh! I love the dress. I have a thing about hoop skirts. They just look so cool.

Great job!

Mangafanatic

Postby Aka-chan » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:47 pm

Bweeheehee... Hoop skirts are loads of fun. I would love to wear one someday. Sankyuu!!

@_@ Yesss, Sunako-sama... Inspiration, thy name is ManaHydeGacktMiyaviJrock...
Aka-chan

Postby Dark_angel » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:12 pm

XD i like hoop skirts, they're very interesting, but a huuuuuuuuge drag when you wear them. XD I wore them once in a play when i was small, and i tripped about atleast 15 times during all the rehearsals.....x_x because i keep on stepping on the hem, and i came close to ripping down the whole scenery set once....XD ....so i never, ever, wore them again...ever. (but i did manage not to trip during the actual play, though.
Awesome pic, aka-chan! ^^
[indent]
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding -provers 9:10

[/indent](Sorting things out, but will be back later.) :angel:
Dark_angel

Postby Dark_angel » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:31 pm

.......::mental note never to share the pictures with anonymous...:: ^^

btw...what the heck did you just snatch...?
[indent]
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding -provers 9:10

[/indent](Sorting things out, but will be back later.) :angel:
Dark_angel

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:32 pm

ooh, that last pic is nice. so detailed~
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Aka-chan » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:26 pm

*waves hand* Share the pics with me too!!

Hee...I probably would end up on my face within seconds if that's what hoopskirts are like, Dark_angel...

Thanks for the comments.

*begins to ponder the possibilities of anti-snatch devices for pictures...* XD
Aka-chan

Postby Little T-chan » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:40 pm

You know, I never knew you were an artist but one day I saw your picture of that guy painting his nails and eating Pocky and my eyes went boggly!!!! @.@ YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!! XD I think I already said this somewhere else. But I'm not sure so I'm saying it again...^^;

That dress is so pretty! I'm not really into the medival-ish...not-sure-what-style-ish stuff, but I always like the dresses. =D And this one is so cool, I love those ruffles, they're the ones I can't quite get. Anyway, Sunako tried to get me into J-rocky-ness, but I'm not quite there yet. I'm getting there!!..I think. I even drew a picture of a J-rocky girl..but got scared and turned it into a regular girl....^^;;; But I really liked that nail-painting, Pocky-eating guy of yours.....hee hee
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby Little T-chan » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:43 pm

You know, I never knew you were an artist but one day I saw your picture of that guy painting his nails and eating Pocky and my eyes went boggly!!!! @.@ YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!! XD I think I already said this somewhere else. But I'm not sure so I'm saying it again...^^;

That dress is so pretty! I'm not really into the medival-ish...not-sure-what-style-ish stuff, but I always like the dresses. =D And this one is so cool, I love those ruffles, they're the ones I can't quite get. Anyway, Sunako tried to get me into J-rocky-ness, but I'm not quite there yet. I'm getting there!!..I think. I even drew a picture of a J-rocky girl..but got scared and turned it into a regular girl....^^;;; But I really liked that nail-painting, Pocky-eating guy of yours.....hee hee

EDIT++++++++
UH OH!!! I double posted!!!!!! @.@;; What do I do?? Notify the officials?
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby Aka-chan » Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:55 pm

XD Sankyuu, T-chan! I guess that brings AJG's fan count up to two... <.< >.>

Anyways, a little more AJG for the holidays, seeing as how Miyavi, Hyde, and even Mana did Santa photo shoots. AJG is trying his best to look jolly (I made him.)
Aka-chan

Postby Jasdero » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:41 pm

Aka-chan wrote:XD Sankyuu, T-chan! I guess that brings AJG's fan count up to two... <.< >.>

..A rival? >.> *bares fangs* Blood~

Aka-chan wrote:Anyways, a little more AJG for the holidays, seeing as how Miyavi, Hyde, and even Mana did Santa photo shoots. AJG is trying his best to look jolly (I made him.)

*o* zomg!!! *huggeth* *danceth* *twirleth* X3333 Awesome!

Jasdero

Postby Mr_Anderson » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:39 pm

whos is AJG?
Shatterheart wrote:Sarcasm is like a butt...everyone has some...and some need to be kicked.
Mr_Anderson

Postby Hephzibah » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:59 pm

:grin: That looks great! Very nicely done, esp the shading :D
Hephzibah

Previous Next

Return to Art Corner