bunny baby artwork

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

bunny baby artwork

Postby Alexandra-chan » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:11 pm

I drew a picture of my baby bunny doll and then had lots of fun doing things to it on adobe photoshop. Hope you like the piccys! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexandra-chan

Postby Bunny » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:07 pm

OO!! Bunnies! How cute! ^_^
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Zar » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:25 pm

Hey its very cute, the pattern one at the end looks really cool
Zar

Postby Pepper Kittie » Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:18 pm

Yeee! Those are so cute! I love the pastelish-soft colors too. I had a doll similar to that when I was little... wonder where it went... *looks around* Anyways, great job!
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Return to Art Corner