[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Chloe in a wafuku kimono - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Chloe in a wafuku kimono

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Chloe in a wafuku kimono

Postby Alexandra-chan » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:03 am

I made a pic of chloe in a wafuku kimono. First I made it in my sketchbook. Then I edited it on the comtuter, and then but a backround in it. Hope you like it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alexandra-chan

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:49 pm

Looks good! :thumb: (Those comtuters can be such wonderful tools. ^_~ )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:56 pm

Hurray for computer editing!

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Return to Art Corner