Bunny's extremely rare art thread

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Bunny's extremely rare art thread

Postby Bunny » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:10 pm

The only reason my art might even be considered rare is because I rarely complete any of my drawings but here's one that I did. It's my character from the World Crystal Quest RPG, Caliel. Everyone cross your fingers. Maybe I can get this on the first try this time.

... or not. Can anyone tell me how to fix this:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 6248 bytes) in /home/virtual/site69/fst/var/www/html/forums/includes/functions_image.php on line 117

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted at (null):0 (tried to allocate 43 bytes) in /home/virtual/site69/fst/var/www/html/forums/includes/functions.php on line 467
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:35 pm

I would recommend shrinking the images a bit. ^_^ Or perhaps upload them on another site and post the links here. :)
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Taslin_Jewel » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:49 pm

CobaltAngel wrote:I would recommend shrinking the images a bit. ^_^ Or perhaps upload them on another site and post the links here. :)

Whatever ya do, do it quick. I want to see her!
Also, check out my art thread for lotsa Talyra pics!
In a world shrouded in mystery, the winds of change begin to blow.

A proud member of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Wars and Darklight: Chronicles of Tairis.

"I'm a warrior-hero-adventurer-goddess who CAN'T SWIM, okay?!?!" ~Skye of Lynlora, from the video game Darkened Skye
Taslin_Jewel

Postby Bunny » Sat Jan 17, 2004 2:49 pm

Sounds good, anyone have some ideas of where I could post them? :sweat:
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby inkhana » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:19 pm

If you can, the best thing to do is resize. When that error occurs, almost every time it's because your image is a little too big. Are you trying to upload a BMP? Also, if you need help getting it smaller, let me know (PM would be best in case I miss this thread) and I'll resize and upload it for you. :)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Bunny » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:20 pm

It's actually jpeg. I'll go try to resize it.
EDIT: Okie, I tried but it's still not working and my hateful image editor is dead for now. *sigh* I'll have to try again later.

Bunny

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:57 am

Sometimes the image attacher is kinda temperamental. -_- Just keep trying!
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Bunny » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:02 am

Whoo! I think I did it. You can't really see all the little details... but I can live with that. Everyone clap for Bunny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bunny

Postby Razgriz » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:17 am

Looks good! :thumb: I like the staff and her priestess clothing
Razgriz

Postby Bunny » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:29 am

Oh yeah! That's actually her in casual clothing, her priestess robe is somewhat different. (yeah, I haven't thought up what that looks like yet... :sweat: )

Bunny

Postby Danyasaur » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:20 pm

> Everyone clap for Bunny!

*clap, clap* that's cool!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Bunny » Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:27 pm

Thanks guys!

Bunny

Postby Bunny » Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:31 pm

Here we go. Another, pretty rough, sketch of Caliel. I just finished this about 15 minutes ago so... yeah.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bunny

Postby Bunny » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:10 am

Yay! One I made today. I think she's cute. :P

Bunny

Postby J_Howard » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:13 am

oooo you're improving fast ^_^ keep it up!
J_Howard

Postby Bunny » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:16 am

Thanks! ^_^

Bunny

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:52 am

hey! she's cuter that Caliel! *gets hit on the head with Bunny's shoe* awww! come on! you know I'm just kidding! *hugs Bunny* ^_^
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Bunny » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:47 pm

LOL, it's alright. Someday when I'm much better at this... I'll go back and show you how I see Caliel... (I just have issues drawing what I see :( )

Bunny

Postby Pepper Kittie » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:41 pm

Yeee, I like your last picture! You're very creative with your outfits! Keep it up ^^
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Postby Bunny » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:52 pm

Yay! Another yucky mega-rough pencil sketch from me. Heh. Another one of Caliel. O.O I really like the way her face came out in this one. I tried something new for her her eyes and nose. I just finished this about 10 minutes ago so I may go back and un-rough it and probably add more detail to her hair.

Bunny

Postby GzusRcks » Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:26 pm

Yays! *highfives Bryt*
Your pics rock! Coby's making me a pic of Nellas!! XD So stoked!!
Keep it up girlie!

-Hann
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby Bunny » Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:17 pm

:hug: Aww! Thankies Hann!

Bunny

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:11 pm

Oooh, Caliel is pretty. ^_^ Can I draw her?

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:24 pm

O.O Really? Yes, of course! *claps*

Bunny

Postby Bunny » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:00 am

Whoa... it has really been awile!Once again this is Cali. She's supposed to look as if she's being carried although it's not clear by whom she's being carried. The beings under her are supposed to be demons but they look a little whooly. Hmm... oh well. It would rule if it was cg'ed. (My next project ^_^)

Bunny

Postby Razgriz » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:05 am

ooo, looks nice :thumb: Looks like a knight's tunic Caliel is wearing.
Razgriz

Postby CobaltAngel » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:11 pm

Oooh, nice work! Yes, cg it! Or I can cg it if you want... lol;;; *loves cging XD* Very nice! *claps and cheers*

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:34 pm

Aww, thanks Coby! It would be cool if you could cg it. ^_^*

Thank ya, Saney! I know what you mean about the tunic. I can just hear her saying, "All for one and one for all!" Oh well. *shrug*

Bunny

Postby CobaltAngel » Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:54 pm

*skips around eatting 3 mustateer's bar* Kay! I'll start as soon as my computer is fixed and I can get on photoshop again. ^^;; *hopefully tonight... hope hope*

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:40 pm

Coby, you're so nice! :hug: God bless you, girl!

Bunny

Next

Return to Art Corner