[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Fan Art - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Fan Art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Fanart/Realistic Portraits

Postby SamuraiX » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:22 pm

Hello to all my bros and sis in Christ. I'm new to CAA. I saw a lot of really nice drawings out there, so I decided to share my drawings with you guys too. These are fan arts that I drew a while back. I drew Ken and Gambit off of one of the Street Fighters games... I can't really recall which one it was... Oh well... Anyways, I'm really glad there's actually a Christian anime site on the web!!!

1/13/03 - I added two of my portrait drawings... The first one is a picture of Angelina Jolie. This was back when she made the first Tomb Raider movie... This drawing isn't all that great, because it was one of my first few attempts of drawing portraits... Also, I didn't spend much time on it... The second one is a picture of my AP Biology teacher back in high school. I drew this picture as a gift to her for being such a great teacher... :) I learned so much in her class... It's ashamed that it was right before the end of the year, so I only spent 3 hours on it... :( I put a lot of effort into it though... :stressed: Well, yah... as promised, below are some of my first drawings of real people... The style on these are very amateur, as you can see...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SamuraiX

Postby Vampi » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:45 pm

Must be a pretty early Street Fighter game 'cos Ken still has that ribbon in his hair. Or maybe this is Marvel VS. Capcom 'cos you have a picture of Gambit too.
Vampi

Postby SamuraiX » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:15 pm

:shady: ??? You're right Vampi, I drew Gambit from the same game. Thanks for reminding me. :hits_self It's must be Marvel vs. Street Fighters then...
SamuraiX

Postby Retten » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:20 pm

Nice job! I really like your shading very cool :thumb:

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Fsiphskilm » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:52 pm

I like your style. It's like you don't ne
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby SamuraiX » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:45 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. :) Although I mostly draw portraits of real people, I'll definitely post more of my anime drawings once I find the time. I will also post some of the portraits I've drawn if you guys would like to see them... My style changes between anime to realism though...

-God Bless!
SamuraiX

Postby Vampi » Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:14 am

I would definitely like to see some of your realistic artwork. It's alwayz interesting to see how one does doing the real world and doing the world of cartoon.
Vampi

Postby SamuraiX » Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:00 pm

I've reached the limit for posting pictures for the first box... I'll post more pictures later either in another thread or in another box down below...
SamuraiX

Return to Art Corner