[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Jedisonic's Art - Page 3 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Jedisonic's Art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

More sheep :D

Postby JediSonic » Sat Apr 17, 2004 3:42 pm

Since downloading GIMP 2.0 yesterday, I've been playing around with it, and made this! It was made using a GIMP template for "cd cover"... meaning I should be able to print this out -- well the finished version of it -- when I complete starsheep, and put starsheep on a CD-R with this image on the front of the case! If my printer works by then :P I'm thinking the title screen of starsheep (the game) may look very similar to this, only with more characters and moving stars in a space background instead of this gray fill-in i did here. I'll probably go back and fix this image up later too, before I print it... more characters and stuff, like I said. Notice the fine print :grin: :lol:

The second (I mean first.. stupid attachment error) image is a pic of starsheep I put on my friends birthday card, as an afterthought when I realised something had come up and I wouldnt get there until a few hours after the beginning of the party :eyeroll: [luckily, I did not, in fact, miss the cake :grin:]

I hope you guys arent getting sick of starsheep art! lol

[edit:]Heres a 3rd image.. GIMP BRUSHES ARE FUN! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JediSonic

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:20 pm

LOL, you just made me want to download GIMP even tho I have Photoshop... >.>;;; Veyr nice pictures, I love the second one the most, but the first one is funny. XD
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Kovyn Alander » Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:35 pm

Hehe, I agree with Cobalt on the first pic. It's funny. I'm not sick of Starsheep art, in fact I have a question. I'd like to make a picture of Starsheep with my style of drawing. How does that sound to you? Is that alright?
One day an old man, Jesus and Moses were out playing golf. Moses hit the ball and it landed in a pond. Moses then raised his hands and parted the waters of the pond and struck his ball out from the bottom and walked out and the let the waters back down to normal. Jesus hit his ball and it landed in the same pond. So Jesus walked out onto the water. His ball floated up to the top and was then hit from atop the water to land on the green. The old man swung his club and hit his ball. It was headed for the same little pond but as it was about to splash down a frog appeared and swallowed the ball. At that same moment an eagle came down and snatched the frog. The eagle flew above course over to the green and dropped the frog next to the hole. The frog then spit the ball out into the hole for a hole-in-one. Jesus turned to the old man and said "Dad, if you don't quit doing that, we're not going to let you play with us anymore."

Kovyn Alander

Postby JediSonic » Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:59 am

Hey go for it! I think I like your style better than my style sometimes anyway :thumb: :lol:
JediSonic

Art contest entry/comic strip/true story

Postby JediSonic » Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:13 am

Okay guys, this is a picture that I started yesterday and finished this morning. The story/joke in the comic is something that actually happened. See, I was trying to figure out what to draw, and when Sam (my 11-yr-old bro who is starting a garage band with his friends) came into the room with his guitar, the proceedings gave me some great inspiration :lol: And yeah I'm always making weird jokes like in the pic... I hate soap operas so I try to make my life into a comedy whenever possible. Needs a better soundtrack though. :lol:

My little brother was ecstatic to see how I drew him in the top panel.. his bangs aren't that long but now that he sees my drawing he wants to grow it more. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JediSonic

Okay that pic wasnt very popular <_<

Postby JediSonic » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:10 pm

Hey check it out! Music! I call it "Ode to Mario" because the upbeat style tends to make one think of such games :grin:
JediSonic

Postby Elric_kun » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:17 pm

JediSonic wrote:Hey check it out! Music! I call it "Ode to Mario" because the upbeat style tends to make one think of such games :grin:

ooo, catchy tune!^^
Elric_kun

Postby JediSonic » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:24 pm

This is a picture I made for the CAA flyer/poster-making contest :grin:

Due to a very messed-up JPG uploading problem, I'll have to link you to it.

http://www.geocities.com/codeiscool/CAAPOSTER.jpg

It was made using GIMP, which is (according to straylight) a possible reason it wouldn't upload right.
JediSonic

Postby JediSonic » Mon May 03, 2004 11:47 am

It seems I can get the GIMP-created jpgs to load if they are in RGB format and at 75% quality. Funny, I could've sworn I'd tried that before :lol:

Anyway this is supposed to be a bishy, but unless I can figure out some way to color it good it probably wont be in the bishy art contest :sweat:
JediSonic

Postby JediSonic » Sat May 15, 2004 4:49 pm

okay, I just got back from disney world today (was there all last week) and I drew some stuff over the last 24 hours :)

Oh, and as this thread is pretty dead, this could be the last time I post something in the art corner... I mean, the gallery seems to get a lot more traffic even if I think there are a lot of flaws with the system.
JediSonic

Previous

Return to Art Corner