[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Jedisonic's Art - Page 2 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Jedisonic's Art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby true_noir_chloe » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:45 am

I like the shoes and I also liked how you drew the nose. It's cute.

[size=84][color=seagreen]YOU SEE

You see into the deepest part of me ---

beyond the fog I hide behind.

You cast your light upon the shadows

that stretch like cobwebs in my mind.

You ease the pain when I am hurting,

and morbid visions from my past

pierce into the realm of Reason

as though I danced on blades of glass.

You grant me strength when I have fallen

and, once again, I've lost my way.

You take my hand in Yours and lead me

into the promise of a brand new day.

You bring order to all my chaos,

yet set my well-laid plans awry.

You place me on a firm foundation ---

then give me wings so I can fly.

You sand away my roughened edges

and polish all the dullest parts

until I stand before Your presence...

a newly-sculpted work of art.

You see into the heart within me,

right through my motives and selfish will.

And yet, in spite of all You see

You say You love me even still.

~by D.M.~

[/color][/size]
true_noir_chloe

Postby JediSonic » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:55 pm

Practice practice, that must be the key...

Here's some random doodling I did tonight sitting on the couch in the living room. As you can see I have a nice assortment of anime in santa suits, objects taken from my living room (namely a popcorn container), punk aliens, and strange creatures :lol: That cheese popcorn is good, but the caramel is better :thumb:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JediSonic

Postby Razgriz » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:58 pm

The alien and the popcorn santa looks very cool, great job! :thumb:
Razgriz

Well its been a while, but I drew something :)

Postby JediSonic » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:53 pm

Hey, look at this! I actually drew something!

The proportions aren't great, but hey! -- that's what happens when you take a break for a month! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JediSonic

Postby JediSonic » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:05 pm

Hmph... see if I ever use "PaperPort" to add comments to my pics again! :P
JediSonic

Postby Razgriz » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:17 pm

I think it looks pretty good, you've greatly improved :thumb:
Razgriz

Postby JediSonic » Wed Mar 03, 2004 11:21 am

Well I haven't done much art lately.. which is a real shame since not only do I have art pencils but now a sketch bad and portfolio to boot!

Anyway, in case all my fans (I'm sure there out there somewhere <_< >_> yeah right) are getting bored, I thought I'd try and redirect a little traffic to my music thread :)

http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6113
JediSonic

Postby JediSonic » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:06 am

Well it seems I've learned how to make gif animations with GIMP! Yay me!
Now if only I had a tablet so I could make animations that looked half-good!

Well the zip file includes my first animation ever (a 'head porportions' excercise I did that, thanks to GIMP, blinks) and an animation of um, a stick figure that jumps and then bows (like I'm sure everyone is cheering because he jumped 2 feet) and fades out.

Also, I watched 'A Goofy Movie' last night, a disney film about goofy and his son, Max, who is basically the subject of the drawing. But his nose isn't that fat in the movie :lol:
JediSonic

Postby Enthralled » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:43 am

HAHA! I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! I want to watch it now haha!
All praise and honor be to the Lord God of Israel!! My Redeemer!!
Enthralled

Postby Mave » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:20 pm

You've got good expressions going on there, Jedisonic! ^^ your comments are amusing too. hehe
Mave

Postby JediSonic » Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:33 pm

Thanks, I think!

(finally people besides sangoku and tetchan posted! w00t! :lol:)
JediSonic

Oekaki

Postby JediSonic » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:53 am

CobaltAngel encouraged me to post some Oekaki art, so thats what I did... or rather, tried to do. For some reason the stupid thing wouldn't save my drawing (kept saying 'data transfer error' or something of the sort). I ended up messing it all up before I could get any real help on the subject but luckily I saved a .bmp as a backup!

As you can see, my StarSheep shooting laser at unknown object on white background with grass promotional ad campaign didn't last long.

[EDIT:] The image got deleted but I re-uploaded it in a more web-freindly format so it shouldnt happen again :thumb: :lol:
JediSonic

Postby Enthralled » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:18 am

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
All praise and honor be to the Lord God of Israel!! My Redeemer!!
Enthralled

Postby CobaltAngel » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:15 pm

Hey, looks good! I thinks its awesome that you try to pratice a little bit of everything so you can get better at every aspect of your drawing skills.
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby inkhana » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:17 pm

Hahahaha....XD Poor Starsheep...:P What can I say, though, how can I not love an oekaki of a parody of one of my favorite games? ;)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Another Sheep Pic

Postby JediSonic » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:25 am

First of all.. what happened to the attachment on my last art post? Its like not there anymore... does straylight know about this? He's been doing a lot of moving and adjusting and avatar deleting lately, after all..
anyway if anyone knows where that 'oekaki starsheep' pic went let me know, or I could just re-upload it.

However, I have been working on another starsheep pic, although it's not finished yet :thumb: For example... what color should the jacket be? Should I put pockets or something on it? I'm trying to make a good picture of StarSheep that will be shown on the 'title screen' of the game itself. like that flapco pic will probably be :)
JediSonic

Postby true_noir_chloe » Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:34 pm

That's really great, JediSonic!!! ^_^

[size=84][color=seagreen]YOU SEE

You see into the deepest part of me ---

beyond the fog I hide behind.

You cast your light upon the shadows

that stretch like cobwebs in my mind.

You ease the pain when I am hurting,

and morbid visions from my past

pierce into the realm of Reason

as though I danced on blades of glass.

You grant me strength when I have fallen

and, once again, I've lost my way.

You take my hand in Yours and lead me

into the promise of a brand new day.

You bring order to all my chaos,

yet set my well-laid plans awry.

You place me on a firm foundation ---

then give me wings so I can fly.

You sand away my roughened edges

and polish all the dullest parts

until I stand before Your presence...

a newly-sculpted work of art.

You see into the heart within me,

right through my motives and selfish will.

And yet, in spite of all You see

You say You love me even still.

~by D.M.~

[/color][/size]
true_noir_chloe

Postby JediSonic » Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:58 pm

Okay, I just talked to Straylight via AIM, and he says some bmp file attachments were lost when he updated the server. So thats what happened to that last image and several other people's images ( like the one that was supposed to be in the first post of this art thread http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=2648 )

A tip from the dj: don't use BMP images!
JediSonic

Okay check it out!

Postby JediSonic » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:16 pm

I rather like this one, and i hope you guys do too! I need to figure out how to make interesting clothing besides shoes. lol And guys... why am I drawing girls all the time? :eyeroll: Oh, I know.. girls are cuter than guys! :lol: At least to me... which is a good thing...
JediSonic

Postby CobaltAngel » Thu Apr 08, 2004 1:18 pm

Hey, nice job on the side view! I can't do those to save my life... >.> The pose in the first one is cute. :D

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Razgriz » Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:57 pm

I like the one on the left, though they are both cool :thumb: I like the hair and the eyes on the left one. You've definately improved, keep it up.
Razgriz

Postby JediSonic » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:23 pm

I think I'm just going to ditch my music thread in the music section and just put stuff here lol

Here's a VERY short techno loop I wrote that I'll probably use in starsheep... for something that doesnt take too long so as not to become too annoying :sweat:

That midi file could be defective.. someone let me know, k? :thumb:
JediSonic

Postby Elric_kun » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:38 pm

JediSonic wrote:I think I'm just going to ditch my music thread in the music section and just put stuff here lol

Here's a VERY short techno loop I wrote that I'll probably use in starsheep... for something that doesnt take too long so as not to become too annoying :sweat:

That midi file could be defective.. someone let me know, k? :thumb:

sounds good, i like it^^
Elric_kun

Postby JediSonic » Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:42 pm

lol I knew there was something wrong with the pose in that pic on the left!! I just figured out what it was! Her hand is inverted! You should be seeing the back of her right hand, not the fingers! :lol: :dizzy: :hits_self

There, now doesnt that look better, guys! Sheehs I cant beleive I did that :bang: :forehead: :drool: :lol:
JediSonic

Postby weebird » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:51 am

JediSonic i do like ur style of drawing, the eyes are awesome in the pic ^ great job :thumb:
Jeremiah 29:11, TLB. "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

I asked Jesus how much he loved me and he said this much...and he stretched out his hands and died for me.
weebird

Postby JediSonic » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:20 am

Thanks for the compliment :)

Today I have brought for you guys' amusment... not art, but a game! Its like those little puzzle games that have been around for ages.. the ones where you have 8 pieces of a picture and you try to shuffle them back how they should be to make the full image.. kinda like a 2D rubix cube lol

I put a lot of goofy messages in there, but you only get to see them all if you A) play the game way too much or B) are tech-savvy and sneaky enough to steal a peek at the source code :cool:
JediSonic

Postby JediSonic » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:21 pm

Wow... only 2 people have downloaded the game! and let me guess.. no-body's won it! This is terrible! Will no-one rise to meet this challenge??? Will the world forever be kept under the oppressive rule of this centuries-old puzzle game?? Will I forever be stuck with no feedback on it whatsoever??? IS THIS THE END????

eheheh :sweat:
JediSonic

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:43 pm

LOL;;; My computer wouldn't let me download it... and my dad came in and yelled at me for slowing down the internet... >.> Gomen...

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

99.9% demented

Postby JediSonic » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:17 am

Well I started an oekaki at school but had to leave it. Unfortunately I can even get java to work in firefox, so I completed the pic using IE. However, once again the same thing happened that happened to my starsheep oekaki a while back... I couldnt save it! And I'm pretty sure its not my firewall causing this problem either 0_o

Anyway here is the finished product :grin:
JediSonic

Postby Kovyn Alander » Thu Apr 15, 2004 10:33 am

Lol, that's how I felt about math a few times when I was in high school.
One day an old man, Jesus and Moses were out playing golf. Moses hit the ball and it landed in a pond. Moses then raised his hands and parted the waters of the pond and struck his ball out from the bottom and walked out and the let the waters back down to normal. Jesus hit his ball and it landed in the same pond. So Jesus walked out onto the water. His ball floated up to the top and was then hit from atop the water to land on the green. The old man swung his club and hit his ball. It was headed for the same little pond but as it was about to splash down a frog appeared and swallowed the ball. At that same moment an eagle came down and snatched the frog. The eagle flew above course over to the green and dropped the frog next to the hole. The frog then spit the ball out into the hole for a hole-in-one. Jesus turned to the old man and said "Dad, if you don't quit doing that, we're not going to let you play with us anymore."

Kovyn Alander

Previous Next

Return to Art Corner