Help me please!!!

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Help me please!!!

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:31 pm

Okay, as you may know I'm _TERRIBLE_ at drawing original boy characters. There's this character I made up for my manga but I'm having trouble drawing him... I have a clear picture of him in my head, but I can't seem to get it onto paper. I know he would be easier to draw in the comic if I had a phycial picture of him to look at. So, what I'm wondering is, would someone be willing to draw a concept pic of him for me? I'd give you full credit for your work on my website.

If your interested, please PM me and I'll send you a decription! Thanks in advance!
:hug:
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Nefla » Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:51 am

Other people's art might lead you astray, you should look at photos to get a good idea what male anatomy is like ^_^ it might seem harder at first, but it'll be much better in the long run XD
"Sayonara baby!"
Nefla

Postby Angelchick » Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:42 pm

maybe seeing someone else's drawing thats sort of like how she wants it will help her know better how she wants it to be
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Haibane Shadsie » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:20 pm

Getting a Life Drawing book is good. I took a Life Drawing class, but the only model we had all semester was female. Still, I understand more about drawing male anatomy just from that book. (No, I'm not talking... um... I'm talking about shoulders and chests and stuff.) Even when viewed from behind, a the viewer should be able to tell the diffrence between a male and a female figure.
"We will never give up and despair, for we are on a mission from God." __ Hellsing, Vol. 2.
Haibane Shadsie

Return to Art Corner