Aarrgh! Some of me fanart, matey!

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Aarrgh! Some of me fanart, matey!

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 31, 2005 9:16 pm

Haha! Excuse the pirate jargon, I'm just bored. XD I just thought I'd post up a few of my fanarts~! Hope you guys like 'em!

Let's see...^_^ The first one that is attached I drew for any Trigun fangirl out there...If any of you see this pic, it's dedicated to you! ^_^ It's an unreferenced piccy of "Mr. Vash," and it was my first Trigun fanart! I drew it in pencil, inked over it, and colored it with some of my Prismacolor markers. Sorry the lower part of his hair is so dark...I used a gray marker at first, hoping it would make it look right, but it actually just looked like he had green hair...O.o So I colored over that with brown, and now it's all dark-like. Gomen nasai! Hope you like it, anyways! =3

The next one I attached is the one and only Shinomouri Aoshi, from Ruroken! ^_^ I drew him with pencil, inked over him with pen, and then colored him with colored pencils. Hope you like it! ^_^

The last one I attached is of my original character, named Ryuki. I drew her on paper with pencil, then inked her and scanned her to my computer, where I colored her with Photoshop and added the background...I've got a different version with a blue background, which I may upload later. I find that the gray background is not at all fitting (at least that's what I think), so I changed it a while back. Anyways, hope you like the pics! ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Tue May 31, 2005 9:28 pm

Wow! These are great! Now design your own characters.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 31, 2005 10:00 pm

^_^ I did...Ryuki is my own character...Here's another...

Her name is Takome. Not much else to be said there, except that I colored her with markers before I bought my Prismacolors...Anyways, hope you like this one too! ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Puguni » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:00 pm

Ooh, I like the hair. :D
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby meboeck » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:51 am

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo. I really like the characters you designed. You did a great job with the hair on Takome. Keep it up!
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:44 pm

Thanks a bunch, guys! ^_^ Here's a few more:

The first one is one I did on Photoshop of Kaoru. I actually drew it in my math class...XD Hope you like it!

The next is of the one and only Kenshin! ^_^ Drawn on paper and colored on Photoshop.

The last one is of Kaoru, in pen. I referenced it from vol. 2 in the mangas. And...those flowers took a REALLY REALLY long time to do!! Hope you like it! ^_^

Radical Dreamer

Postby Angelchick » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:33 pm

those are all very nice.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby kirakira » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:20 pm

Oo, those are nice. I reallyreallyreally like the one of Kaoru with the flowers. *the flowers are really nice*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Sakura15 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:07 pm

Wow, those are awesome! :thumb:
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:02 pm

Thanks for all of the nice comments, guys! Here's a few more...

Ok, the first one on the left is a pic I drew of Kenshin and Kaoru, and I colored it with colored pencils. ^_^ Hope you like it!

The next one is of Serge and Kid from Chrono Cross. Sketched on paper, inked over, and colored with markers.

The last one is of Kid from Chrono Cross, and I did the whole thing in pencil. I think I used 2H, HB, and 2B pencils, but it's a pretty old pic, so I'm not really sure. It kinda looks grainy, thanks to my scanner, but hope you like it, anyways! n_n

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:16 pm

Okay! I've got a few more famarts to put up! ^_^

The first one I uploaded is of Lise, from the game Seiken Densetsu 3. It was unreferenced, since it's close to impossible to find official art from that game...Anyways, I colored her on Photoshop. Hope you like it! ^_^

The next one is a pic of Sora and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. Sora was referenced, Kairi wasn't. I did it before I gained an extensive knowlege of layers, so there's a big ugly line around everything...>_< I highly doubt I'll re-do it, but meh. ^_^ Hope you like it anyways!

The last one is a pic I had to do in art class. It's Princess Leia, and she's in the outfit she wears on Hoth, for anyone who's wondering. ^_^ Drawn and shaded in pencil. Hope you like the pics! n_n

Radical Dreamer

Postby Tommy » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:43 pm

I`ll comment them in the order the appear.

1st: Can`t judge. Never played the game but if it was a random anime character you made up I`d say it is beautiful.....honestly. I`m started to make my own Manga but i can`t post it here cuz I ain`t got a scanner and my art could`nt come close to that especially on a computer.

2nd: The Sora is awesome. It looks Just like him! In every way, shape, and form. Same for Kairi, except her face isn`t the same style and less cartonnish. Don`t worry, i can`t draw a girl period.

3rd: Awesome!
Tommy

Postby Angelchick » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:39 pm

those are really good. nice job.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:24 pm

Ok! More pictures! ^_^

Let's see...the first one is a referenced pic I drew of Misao, from Ruroken. I drew her, inked over her, and then colored her on Photoshop 6.0.1. Hope you like her! ^_^

The next one is an unreferenced pic that I drew of Kairi, from Kingdom Hearts 2. I decided to draw her in a more realistic style, since I hadn't done that in a lo-o-ong time. Anyways, I drew and shaded her with 6H, 2H, HB, 2B, and 3B pencils. Hope you like how she turned out! ^_^

The last one is another unreferenced pic that I drew of Sora and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. I was actually inspired to draw this pic from the song "Anything" by Mae, but when I finished it, I decided that it reminded me more of "The Ocean" by the same band. :dance: XD Anyways, I drew it on paper, inked over it, and colored it on Photoshop, which, as I'm sure you can tell by now, is my best friend! XD Anyways, hope you like the pics!

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:20 pm

Ok, a few more fanarts! The first is an unreferenced pic I drew of Kagome, from InuYasha! n_n I colored her on Photoshop. Hope you like her!

The next one is an unreferenced pic of Sango, also from InuPuppy. n_n I colored her with colored pencils. Hope you all like!

The last one is a referenced pic of Rikku, of FFX. Nothing special, just colored on Photoshop. Hope you like all the pics! ^_^

Radical Dreamer

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:53 pm

Whew! Here's what I've been working on all night...A pic of Sango and Kirara, from InuYasha! ^_^ I sketched it on paper, inked over it, and colored it using Photoshop CS...which I liked! I usually use 6.0, so I got an upgrade! Anyways, hope you all like it! n_nv

Radical Dreamer

Postby HikariChan » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:59 pm

WA! great coloring! I like the KH one, Rikku FFX, and the Sango! Though the others are great as well~

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Return to Art Corner