You draw "Foreign Exchange!"

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby CreatureArt » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:42 am

Photosoph wrote:It'd be cool to see more -but if you don't have time, no worries. Don't stress about it -I'm happy to wait.

Same here. It is always cool to see your work, but it isn't worth it if it stresses you out to get it done. :)
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby That Dude » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:30 pm

Thanks gals...I'm not really stressed about getting it out. Honestly if I tried I could find the time to draw more but I'm just finding other things to keep me busy...I will try and work on it though. Maybe I'll do a few panels tonight.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby CreatureArt » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:54 pm

That's cool you're not stressed. Lol - I'm the same: I could find the time to draw more but I tend to occupy my time with other things.

I'll be looking forward to the panels when you can get them up :thumb: . I'll also try to do some pictures to post, too. At the moment I'm spending a lot of time on my Olorc's June Colouring Contest entry: I'm really pleased with how it's turned out. I'll post a link on my art thread to it after the competition is done. :)
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby That Dude » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:31 am

Well...I've drawn a few panels of the next page. I'm probably going to work on it a little more today. Thank God for days off.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Previous

Return to Art Corner