Didn't draw it but colored it

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Nevermind

Postby Heed » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:09 pm

Nevermind. My pictures didn't post... so there is no need for this.
The Straight and Narrow

I chose to walk the straight and narrow road, but one day I lost balance and fell off it. I had fallen onto some sharp rocks and injured myself. There were people passing by who would merely stare at me, and then keep walking. Thoughts of worthlessness entered into my mind, and as I chose to believe the lies, my wounds grew worse. I was so overcome with grief that I nearly gave up... but then a man walked up to me and stopped. Without saying a word, he started to wrap my wounds, he gave me some water, and then lifted me up and embraced me. He then whispered these words into my ear, "I love you my child." As he said those words I could feel all the worthlessness and despair fall away. He then held out his hands. They had huge holes in them. He then said, "Walk with me." I then took his hand and we walked together. Every now and then I would fall from the road, but no matter where I fell, he was always there to pick me up and tell me that He loved me.

-by Micah Smith
Heed

Postby olorc » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:50 pm

if you attached it right then it'll post when we get back to the regular site.
Run the race so as not to be disqualified from the prize.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
olorc

Return to Art Corner