weeee picture!

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

weeee picture!

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:43 pm

this was a fun piccy to do. XD

C&C?
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Esoteric » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:58 pm

Very nice, especially the color scheme. Did draw it from a picture?
Esoteric

Postby Magekind » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:10 pm

It actually looks pretty good, but there seems to be something disturbingly wrong with the proportions. I have no idea what.
Take it like you gave it; what else matters in the end? To be honest, it's all a one-shot test; that leaves plenty of places to go wrong, but how will you ever know? There's a pointer, I will admit. Turn it on, listen to it, feel it burn.

At-Close Paren-Right inclusive bracket-Tilde. Thanks to CAA mods. Taken from Jaden Mental's sig.
Magekind

Postby zelda » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:12 pm

That's beautiful!
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Signature, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
zelda

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:41 pm

Very nice, especially the color scheme. Did draw it from a picture?

no, actually i drew it from my head in my assignment book from school. XD i liked it so much i had to scan it in. and color it and such.

It actually looks pretty good, but there seems to be something disturbingly wrong with the proportions. I have no idea what.

no, i know exactly what you mean. i didnt realize it till i finished coloring it all. >_< i hate it when that happens.
it prob. looks all unproportioned (because most of my art is usually properly proportioned) because i drew it in school during math. XD
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Esoteric » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:55 pm

Really, out of your head? I am most impressed! Magekind is right in that there are a few propotion problems (mostly the width of the head in relation to the width of the neck.) But to get the proportions that close just out of your head is no small feat. And you have a feel for composition. You have the makings of a great artist! :thumb:
Esoteric

Postby chibiphonebooth » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:08 pm

But to get the proportions that close just out of your head is no small feat.

really? ...proportions normally come natural for me. XD

and as for the compositon like you said...really in the beginning it was a mistake w/layers. ...then i just kind of messed around and it turned out looking really cool. WHOOT FOR MISTAKES. XD
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:00 pm

baldy! ^_^ awesome picture!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Locke » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:10 pm

WHOOOOOOOooo Goo Savvy!

Post the ones from Xanga!! =]
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:14 pm

hm, i think on xanga im gunna post the picture im working on.... its still in progress. XD i think it would be cool to post..so you guys could compare it to like..the beginning to end. i dunno.
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Postby Fsiphskilm » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:16 pm

It's VE
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby chibiphonebooth » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:19 pm

ahahah! i dont have a name for her....
ImageImageImage

chibiphonebooth

Return to Art Corner