More of my sketches

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

More of my sketches

Postby Heed » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:33 pm

Well, here are a few more of my sketches... I am not into coloring alot because I don't have the tools and I am not good with photoshop....yet.

Anyway, enjoy and please comment on them.

By the way, I don't have a scanner so I use my digital camera, that may explain why some of the depth in some of the pics is messed up. (the page was half turning at the time of the pic) Some turned out good, some are a bit wierd...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Straight and Narrow

I chose to walk the straight and narrow road, but one day I lost balance and fell off it. I had fallen onto some sharp rocks and injured myself. There were people passing by who would merely stare at me, and then keep walking. Thoughts of worthlessness entered into my mind, and as I chose to believe the lies, my wounds grew worse. I was so overcome with grief that I nearly gave up... but then a man walked up to me and stopped. Without saying a word, he started to wrap my wounds, he gave me some water, and then lifted me up and embraced me. He then whispered these words into my ear, "I love you my child." As he said those words I could feel all the worthlessness and despair fall away. He then held out his hands. They had huge holes in them. He then said, "Walk with me." I then took his hand and we walked together. Every now and then I would fall from the road, but no matter where I fell, he was always there to pick me up and tell me that He loved me.

-by Micah Smith
Heed

Postby sonichiro » Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:13 am

wow, these are really good, i like them allot!
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby soul alive » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:30 am

nice drawings. you have a nice style, real sketchy.

to make the pictures you take with the camera of your drawings better, it helps to adjust the brightness and contrast and change the image to greyscale instead of color before saving the file on your computer (you can do this using powerpoint); also, if your camera has a close up option, use that.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Angelchick » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:34 pm

nice, those are pretty good.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Return to Art Corner