Cephas' Drawing Room...

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Cephas' Drawing Room...

Postby CephasWhite » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:21 pm

Welcome to my drawing room...as you may know I have created this thread for you to look at my art work. To tell you guys the truth, drawing isn't really something I spend my whole life on, it's just something to do...it's my Music that's my gift...but no need to talk about that right now.

I hope you comment on my work, good or bad critique, I don't mind. I am the one who mostly does drawings of Teen Titans and my Characters from roleplay...but...I've only done three of them right now...the rest is just the Teen Titans.

None of my work is traced, that's totally cheating, so I do not do that at all.

Please have fun and please comment on them. Thanks

Oh, and the cross that you see in one of the corners is from my necklace, it shows that it has been drawn by me.

Here is my first ever sketch of Raven from Teen Titans...and I know, the face is a little long, but I can't do anything else with it right now...oh well...anyways, my second sketch here is Starfire. Both Raven and Starfire are in a battle stance:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby sonichiro » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:00 am

cool art work!! ^__^
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby CephasWhite » Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:03 am

Thanks ^_^d
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Kewl Girl » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:55 am

Starfire looks so cute!! The only real problem I see with either of them is that Ravens head looks a little to big.. and stars hair looks like it needs to come down a bit lower...I think. Oh yeah! You are really good at their outfits!!
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
:jump: "I say BOO to lust, and DOWN with "hot"!!" :jump: , a quote from Felix.

I suppose I should be puttin this in here to although I dont have much on it yet: http://kewlgirl.deviantart.com/
Kewl Girl

Location: In front of my computer with my headphones on, trying to drown out the world around me..

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:51 pm

I'm not into Superheroes at all (save Batman), but still these artworks are superb! Great stuff mate! I can't critic them to well because I find nothing wrong with it!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Waterlillee » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:13 pm

yay~! It is Raven and Starfire >w<

I love Teen Titans very much =D
I think your artwork is great~!^_^

Keep it up =)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Life can be so tough. Sometimes tears are the only remedy for me. I don't know about anyone else, but for me, talking with someone usually helps^^ So if there is someone who is having a hard time coping with life, please don't hesitate to tell someone~
Always remember, there is God who loves you and there is at least one other person as well~
Waterlillee

Return to Art Corner